💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles Sexting Minor Accuser Has allegedly gone to the police + more

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
11 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I actually think it's super sad because I speculate that he was shamed from his parents because they suspected / knew that he was gay so they tried to teach him that it was wrong, etc.

No, not at all. They talked about this a few years later. When they saw what he said on that episode, they sat him down and educated him about it. He was just saying things he heard at school and on tv without really understanding it.

IDGAF

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
13 hours ago, Bonkers said:

That's actually very interesting and nice to see that the self-hating homophobe phase can be worked out before becoming a toxic adult now. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5850994

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
12 hours ago, GagaSine said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYq9alaAzbl/?igshid=18fklk7bu4dd1

I lied I guess he is an amateur model but according to this post he was in vogue italia twice 

his brother threatened to beat me to death while holding a plank of wood on the schoolyard when I was like 8 :selena:

He has a nice ass.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWBIeehWZ7/?igshid=1ljnxebbt8wzo

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Why do gay men cry about "queer baiting" but then catfish straight men and post their nudes unknowingly all over twitter :triggered:

That's not really what cat-fishing is but go off. 

The photos were his and James knew he looked so young that he had to ask him for his age. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LaLuna

This is so weird, one day he's a predator, the next he's innocent, and then he's a predator again.

Following his drama is really exhausting, confusing and quite frankly, uninteresting

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

js4754394o9823
18 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I blame the parents...

17 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I actually think it's super sad because I speculate that he was shamed from his parents because they suspected / knew that he was gay so they tried to teach him that it was wrong, etc.

maybe he just heard it on tv or at school
he's still young and happy now so they are propably supportive of him

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

gypsy101
18 hours ago, Economy said:

how the hell is this life changing? :rip:

it's life changing for James

JRCF29

Let's remember that there's been no charges, no investigation, no conviction. 

Some people are really quick to forget that anyone can say anything at any time, and that doesn't make it true.

Don't Call Me Gaga

Economy
25 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it's life changing for James

Oh true. I thought they meant for us online lurkers. I was about to say im really not gonna loose sleep over James :enigma:

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

There’s definitely a repeating pattern with him... :sick:

Hey big daddy 

iamjune
2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

This is so weird, one day he's a predator, the next he's innocent, and then he's a predator again.

Following his drama is really exhausting, confusing and quite frankly, uninteresting

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Literally, it starts to make my head hurt after a while.

MANiCURE

Lady Rah Rah

I don't understand. Having any sexual relation with a minor regardless is disgusting but it's not like James is limited on dating options? I know it's weird of me to say that but let's say James didn't know he was 16 (highly unlikely) and thought hmmm this guy seems a little young but I'll take the risk anyway, why would he? 

What I'm trying to say is that there is absolutely no excuse for this or any act like this. I've watched videos of people being caught by groups who use decoy accounts and 99% of the time the offender says "I'm lonely" "I needed someone to talk to". So I can see James saying this too tbh. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived