Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles Sexting Minor Accuser Has allegedly gone to the police + more

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

The way so many people try and troll him...  

A friend of an ex-friend’s straight boyfriend got added by James on snap a while ago, and I had to read her for allowing him to be queerbaited by her friends. It wasn’t funny... and it’s upsetting members of the gay community are taking a part of this too. Teen kids no less. Let’s stop giving these bored twinks attention y’all... 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM

James is trash no matter what but it's so weird how people record and take pics of their encounters with him from the very beginning, it's almost as if exposing him was their goal from the very beginning. Like instead of deleting and blocking him they take pics of James adding them and messaging them and they go along with it only to say they felt pressured? What pressure? You don't even know him at all so just click the block button.

JusKeepBreathin

James and him are both at fault. But only one of them is a minor. Remember that when you guys are defending James. The adult should have taken control of the situation by asking for ID instead of taking advantage of the situation.

"But officer she said she was 18," is not an excuse in almost all states. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

27monster27
57 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way so many people try and troll him...  

A friend of an ex-friend’s straight boyfriend got added by James on snap a while ago, and I had to read her for allowing him to be queerbaited by her friends. It wasn’t funny... and it’s upsetting members of the gay community are taking a part of this too. Teen kids no less. Let’s stop giving these bored twinks attention y’all... 

A YouTube channel called TeaSpill also had the audacity to pin a comment that literally claimed that straight men have it harder than gay men when it comes to assault allegations. I was (and still am) so angry because that spreads such a dangerous stigma.

he/him/his

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

james charles sucks, but so does this dude. he purposely tried to lure him. but again, james sucks more because he more than likely knew he was 16.

rip then most likely JC will be let off the hook, unless it was clear that he was underaged it's unlikely a prosecuter would try a criminal case on what amounts to someone targeting a public figure & trying to "entrap" them. But I'm sure if this is a pattern as many here are saying, it'll eventually catch up to him. (or not, celebrities tend to get away with everything in the age of Trump)

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
47 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

James is trash no matter what but it's so weird how people record and take pics of their encounters with him from the very beginning, it's almost as if exposing him was their goal from the very beginning. Like instead of deleting and blocking him they take pics of James adding them and messaging them and they go along with it only to say they felt pressured? What pressure? You don't even know him at all so just click the block button.

There are people that fan-girl over serial killers, no doubt for a taste of the fame. No different with some of those people, clout chasing that gets themselves into bad situations. 

Purr more, hiss less.

PartySick

This is why you don't send pictures or sext random people on the internet like wtf :yennefer:

Personally, I don't think you should send nudes period. Even to people you trust. But if you are going to, at least KNOW the person :lmao:

🖤

ChavaWM
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This is why you don't send pictures or sext random people on the internet like wtf :yennefer:

Personally, I don't think you should send nudes period. Even to people you trust. But if you are going to, at least KNOW the person :lmao:

Also, DATE MEN not boys lol

Lion Heart

Clout chasers, but James was pretty reckless too.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

pussycat

Omg this changed my life suddenly i'm happy and found a purpose, thank you def noodles :kara:

The 'bye sister’ :saladga:

I’m sorry for people that really get groomed, he looks petty and clout hungry only 

MJHolland

How stupid does a celebrity have to be to start flirting/snapping with a person from social media like honestly...

Quartz

How many times are u gonna cancel James. None of the past ones stuck. Interesting trend huh

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived