Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles Sexting Minor Accuser Has allegedly gone to the police + more

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYq9alaAzbl/?igshid=18fklk7bu4dd1

I lied I guess he is an amateur model but according to this post he was in vogue italia twice 

his brother threatened to beat me to death while holding a plank of wood on the schoolyard when I was like 8 :selena:

I saw some pictures and I have no comment 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

This literally doesnt surprise me a single ounce...

Also how the hell is this life changing? :rip:

myluis617
39 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Lmao I remember when he was 5 years old and was “homophobic” nnnn

Leave him alone 😭

sad chris crocker GIF

I seen this coming though, I felt he had a homophobic parent who would feed him that negative views of queerness. 

myluis617
14 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I saw some pictures and I have no comment 

Ill make a comment for you. He is ugly and the only reason why he has a "modeling" career is because he has money. Money can buy people any title now days. 

myluis617

I really feel bad for James because I feel he is just being used by all those "victims" for clout. He is a young horny gay dude trying to flirt with these guys that mislead him. When they cant get a benefit from engaging with him they flip the story and act like victims. Thats the pattern I see. He should stick to meeting people in real life and if he meets them online or off get that ID. 

GagaSine
7 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Ill make a comment for you. He is ugly and the only reason why he has a "modeling" career is because he has money. Money can buy people any title now days. 

Hey I didn’t say it :fan:

Chromatica Island
28 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

james charles sucks, but so does this dude. he purposely tried to lure him. but again, james sucks more because he more than likely knew he was 16.

Yeah, both are pretty bad.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Cookie Tookie

James is disgusting. But it’s also sketchy to post all of this legal information on social media. If this was really a big concern for someone, they’d keep it as private as possible. 

Reality

Y'all know that the "BREAKING NEWS THAT WILL MOST DEFINITELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE" is supposed to be sarcastic, right? :selena:

🖤👹

James is problematic af and I'm glad more people are coming forward with their stories.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Y'all know that the "BREAKING NEWS THAT WILL MOST DEFINITELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE" is supposed to be sarcastic, right? :selena:

Also this. :bear:

🌹 free britney 🌹

uo111

I don't really believe either of them :')

If there was tea, it would be SCORCHING HOT. Not a message of james saying "please send a video proving you are you" and sending a kissy face. :yennefer:

Seems like a clout chasers to me. Of course, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some real stuff.

Agunimon
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Lmao I remember when he was 5 years old and was “homophobic” nnnn

I actually think it's super sad because I speculate that he was shamed from his parents because they suspected / knew that he was gay so they tried to teach him that it was wrong, etc.

ThisGuyTony

The “BYE SISTER” part is so weird. :awkney: This is a serious accusation and he’s being shady about it. 

Being famous, didn’t James think someone could screenshot these messages or expose the images in them?

Lots of recklessness on both sides but we won’t know until the investigation is complete... :enigma:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived