💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyoncé wishes Justin Bieber happy birthday

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

gypsy101

beyoncé and posting photos of celebrities as toddlers on their birthdays, name a better duo 

weed
23 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

beyoncé and posting photos of celebrities as toddlers on their birthdays, name a better duo 

has she done this with many people/A-listers? I'm like wtf Beyonce saying HBD to Bieber?? lol

gypsy101
1 minute ago, weed said:

has she done this with many people/A-listers? I'm like wtf Beyonce saying HBD to Bieber?? lol

she does it with a big percentage of big name celebrities it’s kind of weird lol but sweet of her!

smitherz

ok I always see her posting the most random people’s birthday... has she ever done Gaga? lol

edit: I just checked and she did it one time in 2014 :billie:

1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

lady gaga and congratulating other celebrities by posting photos of herself :ally:

⚡🐲

Galagala

Are they even close lol? She could have sent her love privately in person instead of posting this publicly every time. It's a bit...never mind.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

Are they even close lol? She could have sent her love privately in person instead of posting this publicly every time. It's a bit...never mind.

How can you turn someone getting a birthday shout out into something negative 😭💀

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

How can you turn someone getting a birthday shout out into something negative 😭💀

I didn’t see anyone complaining when Bey said happy birthday to Michelle Obama, Billie Eilish, and Sia... I wonder why Justin is a problem 🤔

Archived