💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Golden Globes CHOKES in Ratings

JRCF29

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Well I didn't didn't know it was on...its all virtual...and what movies did anyone even see this past year to warrant watching? :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
22 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Imagine if these greedy networks will put award shows on streaming sites like Youtube then they would have a more wide and global reach. I had a lot of frustrations on trying to watch a decent livestream yesterday and then eventually just gave up. 

completely agree. they should be so much more accessible live online. i had to sign up for a free trial of Fubo just to watch 

weed

The Flopped Globes! I feel kinda bad but they also don't have so much integrity so idc

Rahrahbitchson

This is not a surprised, honestly to only see this awards show with the celebrities in a random space with distance with each other is just so cringe. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ItWasntLaauv

Whoever has been doing promo for award shows the last 5 years or so needs to be fired, I never know these shows are happening until the day of or after they happen. Terrible PR.

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

When we see a huge spike in award show ratings next year because covid is calming down and we call it the GucciGa effect. 
B488CF46-15BD-42F3-BB6B-8110F992258C.gif

Ughhhh I’m so ready for GucciGa!!!!

androiduser

it's because it was a virtual show... no huge red carpet, no huge moments with the stars on stage, no designer gowns in every scene, all the celebs under one roof.... the virtual element makes it all very underwhelming, it's like a skype call you aren't allowed to join.

Galagala

A zoom ceremony and we don't have many big movies this year due to pandemic..... this is fine. The artists still got what they deserved.

Judas Society

There are far worse things to worry about for a lot of us whose livelihoods are drastically affected by the pandemic. It's not surprising that people aren't tuning into an award show where celebs are just sitting at home and giving award speeches.

Anderson123

Inb4 monsters are like "tHat'S bEcauSe nO gaGaa nOminAtioN".

I think it's pretty understandable why it dropped so much. People are just not in the mood right now to be watching these, not to mention theaters are empty. 

Bella Goth
2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

I honestly didn't know it was even happening

lmao saaame

Agunimon

That's because most normal people only watched it for Ricky Gervais roasting the celebrities celebrating themselves. Cheers! :vegas:

Archived