💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams Discusses Gaga’s dog kidnapping

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I honestly can't believe how WELL this ended. Like Ryan is expected to have a full recovery and is ok, the dogs are back. Everyone's ok now. I'm just glad this wasn't a tragedy in Gaga's life, this could've easily ended very bad.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
52 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

and also said Gaga’s black dog that was unharmed probably thought the robbers were racist because they didn’t steal her :selena:

:deadbanana:

LaLuna
12 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I honestly can't believe how WELL this ended. Like Ryan is expected to have a full recovery and is ok, the dogs are back. Everyone's ok now. I'm just glad this wasn't a tragedy in Gaga's life, this could've easily ended very bad.

MTE. I was genuinely expecting the worst, for both Ryan and the dogs. Someone is truly watching over our queen :pray:

AshIey

What the hell, this was so disrespectful to Ryan :saladga:

She literally made up the part about him going into a liquor store and leaving the dogs outside so that’s how the criminals followed him. She’s trying to place the blame on him.

And saying that he doesn’t look like he can fight? Anyone would freeze in that situation! That’s so messed up to say.

She’s always ridiculous so I pay her no mind but this was just over the line.

YourEvilTwin
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Why didn’t I know the liquor store detail? Wild. 

Because she made it up.

Chris Evans

1) Wendy's gossip team made up the liquor store bit

2) This woman has shown homophobic tendencies over and over and over again. Such a nuisance that the gays need to stop protecting.

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

She said Ryan doesn’t look like he could fight and also said Gaga’s black dog that was unharmed probably thought the robbers were racist because they didn’t steal her :selena:

Poor quality joke, but statistically black dogs/cats are less likely to be adopted from shelters.

she/her/hers

Teletubby
8 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

1) Wendy's gossip team made up the liquor store bit

9 hours ago, Rebel said:

Is the liquor store bit real or spice she added herself? I don't remember reading that :chica:

10 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Why didn’t I know the liquor store detail? Wild. 

it was on TMZ :
https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/28/gaga-dognappers-may-not-have-targeted-her/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Galactic Mess
9 hours ago, LaLuna said:

MTE. I was genuinely expecting the worst, for both Ryan and the dogs. Someone is truly watching over our queen :pray:

We all know who it is 

devil satan GIF

As for Wendy, let's ignore her. 

littlepotter

That was not ok :rip: but i automatically laugh whenever i hear her talk

chaeri pls

Regina George
10 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

She said Ryan doesn’t look like he could fight and also said Gaga’s black dog that was unharmed probably thought the robbers were racist because they didn’t steal her :selena:

The stupidity of this woman never surprises me. 

Archived