ezgif-4-b7819054c379.gif.d273587c91d9a97

MBT 1.0 footage and backdrops :messga:

where did you find this video?

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

I remember seeing in a Lady Gaga compilation interview footage from Lollapalooza in 2007.

he/him/his

• 2 weeks later...
LovingIsACherryPie
On 6/14/2021 at 4:41 PM, 27monster27 said:

I remember seeing in a Lady Gaga compilation interview footage from Lollapalooza in 2007.

I just found this 2012 video with very old Gaga footage. Was the interview something like that?

This video is very interesting. I have never seen this footage before.

27monster27
1 hour ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

I just found this 2012 video with very old Gaga footage. Was the interview something like that?

This video is very interesting. I have never seen this footage before.

This is exactly what I am talking about.

he/him/his

Chromatica Island

Who revived my old thread?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

RiverColaLight

Im looking for a video of Gaga handing out cookies from a basket. A british girl asks her if she could kiss the cookie, to which she agrees. The girl screams. There's pictures of this moment but im looking for the video cos its so funny

016.jpg

• 11 months later...
LovingIsACherryPie
1 hour ago, walshwarhol said:

I'm trying to find this one. I think it's a lost media

image0.jpg&xs=1&xtz=180&xuuid=92eb5ff5c6

Yup, it's an old video that was deleted :selena: There's a thread about it

Alfonso
On 3/4/2021 at 2:57 PM, ChicaSkas said:

That exists but for whatever reason the Haus does not want it out. It does exist though, it is in the NBC New York Archives and can probably be viewed with a permit inside the Archives, but you are absolutely forbidden to bring any electronic devices of any kind inside the building. 

Omg, have you ever tried reaching them or asking them about it? Seems a bit odd (the song rocks and I've always wanted to see the full performance :giveup:

As others said, I hope we can get the full What's Up performance, as well as other lost / complete videos.. however, it would be nice to see unreleased material as well, specially the tour footage we're lacking so much :fatcat:

ChicaSkas
On 6/22/2022 at 2:44 PM, Alfonso said:

Omg, have you ever tried reaching them or asking them about it? Seems a bit odd (the song rocks and I've always wanted to see the full performance :giveup:

As others said, I hope we can get the full What's Up performance, as well as other lost / complete videos.. however, it would be nice to see unreleased material as well, specially the tour footage we're lacking so much :fatcat:

I have already, I got an answer, and I am 100% obligated to honor the wishes of the Haus. It does exist though,  in the basement of the archives at NBC World News headquarters.  You just need a permit to view that kind of thing just like at the Paley Center for media in LA. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 3/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, Guest Tony said:

Old videos from Haus Labs YouTube channel (Fragances videos) 

I was talking with my friend @JustifyMyLove about the old videos from HL YouTube channel as they are private now. And we checked the Wayback Machine, but since flash player is not available anymore, nobody can play those videos again. So, I contacted @ChicaSkas about this, and told me that the best idea is to talk about this on GGD. 

If anyone has the old videos from the Haus Labs YouTube channel, please reply or contact any of us. 🙏🏻 

I’ll later post a playlist with the videos from HL that are still available, some of them are in SD unfortunately. 

@danbekim sorry to be a pain in the butt but did you ever archive these ? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

danbekim
10 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

@danbekim sorry to be a pain in the butt but did you ever archive these ? 

I swear, I posted my backups on this back when this thread was made but I couldn't find it so here is what I have: 

https://mega.nz/folder/VN1jXKLR#3jtwMvh3zDdNaz-moNl6YA

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, danbekim said:

I swear, I posted my backups on this back when this thread was made but I couldn't find it so here is what I have: 

https://mega.nz/folder/VN1jXKLR#3jtwMvh3zDdNaz-moNl6YA

You are, as always , a total king and I love you 

LittlePoppist

Bit late to the party, but does anyone have the video compilation of Gaga reading/speaking/saying her own lyrics? Think it included Diamond Heart and 911

LovingIsACherryPie
11 minutes ago, LittlePoppist said:

Bit late to the party, but does anyone have the video compilation of Gaga reading/speaking/saying her own lyrics? Think it included Diamond Heart and 911

Pretty sure it was deleted :( Some days ago I saw a thread about that video, but it wasn't available

Archived