💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gaga lost media list

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Galvon

I remember her being a guest on a Dutch tv show on TMF. It was a very short interview. I'm sure it was in 2008, because she wore a hood, she had bangs, sunglasses, and probably one of those jackets with shoulderpads as well.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
On 3/1/2021 at 3:44 PM, Defmix100 said:

First thing that entered my head was the full No Floods performance

That exists but for whatever reason the Haus does not want it out. It does exist though, it is in the NBC New York Archives and can probably be viewed with a permit inside the Archives, but you are absolutely forbidden to bring any electronic devices of any kind inside the building. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

I remember her being a guest on a Dutch tv show on TMF. It was a very short interview. I'm sure it was in 2008, because she wore a hood, she had bangs, sunglasses, and probably one of those jackets with shoulderpads as well.

the way to find these is by contacting the radio stations and tv stations individually.

For example, the You And I versions had all the 50 states, and each version of You and I was sent to the big radio stations in that state. Only about 24 of the performances survive today, however in theory, the mp3s still exist at the Radio stations that played it. For example, I was trying to track down Arizona for the longest time and I recently found out that a version of Arizona was sent to a station there.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Galvon
26 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

the way to find these is by contacting the radio stations and tv stations individually.

For example, the You And I versions had all the 50 states, and each version of You and I was sent to the big radio stations in that state. Only about 24 of the performances survive today, however in theory, the mp3s still exist at the Radio stations that played it. For example, I was trying to track down Arizona for the longest time and I recently found out that a version of Arizona was sent to a station there.

Umfortunately the channel TMF doesn't exist anymore. So I don't know where to look.

Old videos from Haus Labs YouTube channel (Fragances videos) 

I was talking with my friend @JustifyMyLove about the old videos from HL YouTube channel as they are private now. And we checked the Wayback Machine, but since flash player is not available anymore, nobody can play those videos again. So, I contacted @ChicaSkas about this, and told me that the best idea is to talk about this on GGD. 

If anyone has the old videos from the Haus Labs YouTube channel, please reply or contact any of us. 🙏🏻 

I’ll later post a playlist with the videos from HL that are still available, some of them are in SD unfortunately. 

Juanlittlem

Terry Richardson's documentary about the creation of ARTPOP.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Terry Richardson's documentary about the creation of ARTPOP.

OMG It’s true 😵 

• 3 months later...
LovingIsACherryPie

i just found this thread why is nobody talking about the aol sessions :saladga:

27monster27
22 minutes ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

i just found this thread why is nobody talking about the aol sessions :saladga:

The videos exist on various different sites.

he/him/his

Phlop

Cake Like Lady Gaga MV

Starstruck backdrop (possible MV)

Donatella MV (dancer claimed it was shot at Versace mansion)

TEOG original scenes

Dont Give Up video

BYE

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Cake Like Lady Gaga MV

Starstruck backdrop (possible MV)

Donatella MV (dancer claimed it was shot at Versace mansion)

TEOG original scenes

Dont Give Up video

It wasnt a dancer, he was a model and he was on Big Brother I believe. Turns out it was a fanmade music video. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

PSYCHOSHTICK
On 3/4/2021 at 7:05 PM, Galvon said:

I was just about to post this. It was 2008 indeed, I suppose during her visit in september during the Just Dance Promo Tour. I remember it very vividly:

She wore a black hood and talked about how the Red Light District in Amsterdam inspired her and that she wanted to make a short film about it, but that the prostitutes didn't allow her to film except for one. 

Sadly I've been looking for it ever since Government Hooker came out but it has disappeared of the internet. TMF doesn't exist anymore either, so there is no one to approach and ask if it's in their archive.

PSYCHOSHTICK
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

TEOG original scenes

Those were never shot.

gag

I think people are conflating media that’s never been released VS. lost media. Lost media is something that was shown to the public at some point, but is now missing due to whatever reason.

Gaga has A LOT of the former but the latter is a bit more niche.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived