Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gaga lost media list

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Noah
23 hours ago, tmo13 said:

but also.... Venus mv :(

The Legal Documents that leaked showed that while Venus MV was planned to be shot, it never actually was shot. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
roshogullu
3 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I’m an admin there :)

I'm so grateful! I literally watch GagaMediaArchives videos on YouTube while having any meal! I'm more of a newer fan, so watching those videos makes me feel like I've been a fan for a long long long time. Thank you for all that you guys do! :fatcat: :kiss:

Mother of Puppies
8 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Don't disrespect my girl Linda Perry like that :selena:

Sorraaayy... :laughga: didn’t mean to disrespect her in any way... just think Gaga sounds better live than most other artists... even with their own songs :oops:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Italian
1 hour ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Lady Gaga - what's up cover at songwriters hall full performance 

This must be found!!!

Sadly this was never shared in full, I hope it resurfaces some day

M i K E Y
On 3/2/2021 at 12:38 AM, Italian said:

Pretty sure some of the Hong Kong videos from the Born This Way Ball that were uploaded on YouTube way back are now lost

Professional footage??? 

leedeegaga
23 hours ago, gagaliens said:

Joanne World Tour footage  (two dates professionally shot If I'm not mistaken)

Yeah it was shot on both Birmingham, UK dates. Thought I was gonna be seen in the crowd 😆 

also I remember rumours back before Bad Romance that Boys, Boys, Boys had its music video shot. I’m guessing that’s a lie today as no ones spoke of it since 2009?

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

venuspop

what comes to mind first are dwuw video, venus video, ARTPOP act 2, mainly just ARTPOP related things tbh :queenga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Italian
10 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Professional footage??? 

Fan footage

I actually searched it and sow that a lot of videos are up so I may be wrong

Bebe

The full performance of What's Up at the 46th annual Songwriters Hall of Fame

I still want to see all backstage footage :yennefer:

When I read the title of the thread, the first thing I thought was of a Poker Face perfomance that is no longer on youtube (just a awful quality video of someone recording a TV screen)  but here it is, maybe someone remembers this!

Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Schlag Den Raab 18.04.09)

https://ok.ru/video/44226382388

There was a backstage video of Gaga at the Fame Ball tour where she was saying something like "my name is Lady Gaga and this is my scalp!" Followed by a close up of her scalp. It's gone from YouTube but I've seen it being discussed here in the past. 

Prototypeno1

Does anyone remember the video of this go-go performance she did back in the day? I remember trying to watch it on YouTube a few times, sometime between 2008-2010 but the video quality was awful and made it hard to watch. It was definitely the same performance as these pictures though. I’ve never been able to find it again or seen anyone talk about it!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjEaOmLCX9HGkvFM3yzBY

Roughhouse Dandy

There was a video of her in a hotel room with Brian singing "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby" and it's been gone for like 2 years. Idk if that's the kind of lost media you're talking about but I miss it 😭

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived