๐Ÿ’Œ monthly fan mail ๐Ÿ’Œ
celeb

Demi shares weight loss on Instagram

Featured Posts

I have to try this cosmic guidance

๐Ÿ‘ป
  • LMAO 1
Meraki

Demi Lovato is so ****ing hot i swear to god almighty i love this woman and wish her the best

If you don't know my heart, you're never gonna break it.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
COOOK
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I want this for meย :bradley:

ย 

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • LMAO 2
Gohan

Meanwhile we went to drink a glass of water at 3AM and then accidentally fell on the table with lots of food

stress-eating.gif

• LMAO 3
Shipper

Losing weight and eating what she wants. I want the same.ย 

:messga:

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•
RainingOnMe

Happy for her! I feel like I've done the same thing. Only eating when you're hungry (and not to cope with stress/emotions/etc.), drinking lots of water each day, and not counting calories vigorously has helped me get back on track with weight loss.

• Like 2
LaLuna

Good for herย :applause:

I also avoid diets. I've changed my diet, but I don't restrict myself, I just eat much less junk food and sugar and more whole foods and I've also lost a lot of weight since last year. Diets are proven to work only in the short-term anyway, you lose weight and then you gain it all back and then some as soon as you go back to eating normally.

I can't see myself counting calories anyway. I hate countingย :laughga:

ToxicHot

Congrats. :)ย 

Edited by ToxicHot
Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
magichat

I try to like her but canโ€™t. Something about everything she says and does annoys me. But good for her!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Justin Drew Bieber
30 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Good for herย :applause:

I also avoid diets. I've changed my diet, but I don't restrict myself, I just eat much less junk food and sugar and more whole foods and I've also lost a lot of weight since last year. Diets are proven to work only in the short-term anyway, you lose weight and then you gain it all back and then some as soon as you go back to eating normally.

I can't see myself counting calories anyway. I hate countingย :laughga:

Same, I used to eat fast food 5-7 times a week and it feels gross. Now I cut it back to twice a month.

LaLuna
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Same, I used to eat fast food 5-7 times a week and it feels gross. Now I cut it back to twice a month.

Wow, I wish I could cut back to just twice a month, for me it's once a week, usually on Friday as a treat. But I used to eat fast food several times a week too, so it's still an improvementย :laughga:

Ronnie

I'm over here like, if you don't care then why are you posting about itย :confused:ย Just live your life, girl! Also, we need a Cool For The Summer 2.0

Anyways, good for her!