celeb

Demi shares weight loss on Instagram

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I have to try this cosmic guidance

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Moonlight on Water

Demi Lovato is so ****ing hot i swear to god almighty i love this woman and wish her the best

she/her

Gohan

Meanwhile we went to drink a glass of water at 3AM and then accidentally fell on the table with lots of food

stress-eating.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Shipper

Losing weight and eating what she wants. I want the same. 

:messga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

RainingOnMe

Happy for her! I feel like I've done the same thing. Only eating when you're hungry (and not to cope with stress/emotions/etc.), drinking lots of water each day, and not counting calories vigorously has helped me get back on track with weight loss.

LaLuna

Good for her :applause:

I also avoid diets. I've changed my diet, but I don't restrict myself, I just eat much less junk food and sugar and more whole foods and I've also lost a lot of weight since last year. Diets are proven to work only in the short-term anyway, you lose weight and then you gain it all back and then some as soon as you go back to eating normally.

I can't see myself counting calories anyway. I hate counting :laughga:

ToxicHot

Congrats. :) 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

magichat

I try to like her but can’t. Something about everything she says and does annoys me. But good for her!

Justin Drew Bieber
30 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Good for her :applause:

I also avoid diets. I've changed my diet, but I don't restrict myself, I just eat much less junk food and sugar and more whole foods and I've also lost a lot of weight since last year. Diets are proven to work only in the short-term anyway, you lose weight and then you gain it all back and then some as soon as you go back to eating normally.

I can't see myself counting calories anyway. I hate counting :laughga:

Same, I used to eat fast food 5-7 times a week and it feels gross. Now I cut it back to twice a month.

LaLuna
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Same, I used to eat fast food 5-7 times a week and it feels gross. Now I cut it back to twice a month.

Wow, I wish I could cut back to just twice a month, for me it's once a week, usually on Friday as a treat. But I used to eat fast food several times a week too, so it's still an improvement :laughga:

Ronnie

I'm over here like, if you don't care then why are you posting about it :confused: Just live your life, girl! Also, we need a Cool For The Summer 2.0

Anyways, good for her!

Archived