💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks took back fiance Ryder Ripps after she 'dumped' him

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Azealia Banks has dumped conceptual artist Ryder Ripps just a week after making their engagement public.

While she was sharing loved up Palm Springs vacation Instagrams with Ripps, 34, on Sunday, the controversial rapper, 29, announced the relationship was over by Monday, saying he was 'too insecure for the wildly creative she-wolf' in her.

source

39919652-9314129-image-a-67_161463105991
39919494-0-image-m-62_1614630762162.jpg
39919492-0-image-m-64_1614630779247.jpg

Update:
EvbKqACXAAIHY3C?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

Pls didn’t they get engaged like yesterday?Her moods’re really shifting to manic places 

• Teletubby changed the title to Azealia Banks 'dumped' fiance Ryder Ripps
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, lady siwa said:

yikes

yes

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

vyniildisk

"the heirloom"  :air: the jewcy chanteuse about to hit that local pawnshop very soon i see

Stupid Oreo

She needs mental hospital AND rehab :emma:

Kadikaado

Translating: He couldn't deal with her mealtdowns.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Butters Stotch

OMG :sharon: she's joke. I unfollowed her last week when she started talking **** about Gaga while Koji and Gustav were still missing. I just couldn't believe she dared to do that. Honestly the worst human being ever. It's so sad.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Cameltoe Chariot

I know this isn't adding anything new to the conversation but goddamn does it ever chap my ass that this racist, homophobic, transphobic nightmare of a person continues to get passes, often from LGBTQ+ folks. She's done worse than most and yet she STILL HAS A PLATFORM :triggered:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

OMG :sharon: she's joke. I unfollowed her last week when she started talking **** about Gaga while Koji and Gustav were still missing. I just couldn't believe she dared to do that. Honestly the worst human being ever. It's so sad.

After all the horrible things she's said and done, it was her talking sh!t about Gaga that made you realize she's a horrible human being? :derpga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Well that was predictable. I hope that ring was junk he got out of a toy capsule vending machine and not an actual family heirloom, though...

⚡🐲

Archived