💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Finale! *Use Spoilers*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LaLuna
19 minutes ago, A MESS said:

the whole concept of the makeover needs to be reworked because it's so foggy, they shift focus during judgement on so many different points...it's basically decided on storylines pushed by the writers.

The whole show is decided on storylines tbh. But I agree about the makeover challenge, it's never clear what they're looking for. Family resemblance can mean so many different things. Which is why the makeover challenge is always my least favorite.

I just want a Kiwi queen to win at this point. 

8 minutes ago, A MESS said:

absolutely possible, Art already has a WOW show so she would be what the Vivienne has been for DRUK (a already established, trusted pawn). i wouldn't count Kita out, these last episodes could see her rise...but all of this is if we consider Scarlett out. they could brush off the whole idea of likability and crown her even if the internet despises her lol

The production team is stupid, but not stupid to the point of crowning Scarlet, I don't think. After Tyra Sanchez they don't tend to crown queens that are widely disliked by the fanbase. Having a racist queen be the ambassador of the brand for a year would be a very bad look for Drag Race.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS
9 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I can already see the outrage if Scarlett wins :bradley: but it would make sense seeing as they’ve tried to give her a redemption arc for her past 

5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

The production team is stupid, but not stupid to the point of crowning Scarlet, I don't think. After Tyra Sanchez they don't tend to crown queens that are widely disliked by the fanbase. Having a racist queen be the ambassador of the brand for a year would be a very bad look for Drag Race.

of course not, I was joking. they would never and that would not fly AT ALL.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Levine

I AM DONE! I AM ****ING DONE

Spoiler

Like HOW IN THE ACTUAL **** you save Karen and Arts? The one did just one freaking ballon and the other just ate a ****ing little pie, HOW? How was Kita in the bottom with that amazing talent show? How was Elektra in the bottom with that amazing performance? They gave another win to miss blackface when she did nothing great (it was good, but not that great).
The bottom two should have been Karen and Arts. And why no one said Arts name when Rupaul asked them who should have been the next queen to go? Arts literally got already eliminated, came back for no reason and didn't win ****, so how's that?
The rigga morris is too much to me, they are ruining this show because it's too edited, too rigged, it's frustrating.
I don't even wanna know who wins next week, I'm done.

RAMROD

Isn't it quite a non event?

Karen is really disappoint with the mostly mediocre to low performance. I only like and remember the shark dress. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luke78619

I didn’t realise the last episode was next week, I thought there would be two more :bradley: in that case, I hope my prediction for the winner is entirely wrong 

but the judging this episode... myyyyy god, just awful. :smh: it’s not even a competition in the slightest anymore, and this episode proved it. They pick who they like before the season films and push them as far as they can :smh: 

at least the runway was good this week, they all kinda served :hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

A MESS

what was that indeed :triggered: at least we got some Chromatica outfit

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

LaLuna

I only have one thing to say about this f***** season

giphy.gif

The level of tomfoolery, buffoonery and riggory.

Far too much :saladga:

They're actually gonna crown a f&cking racist now, aren't they :fatcat:

Oh well, only one more week of this mess, can't wait for it to be finally over. Then I hope we can collectively pretend it never happened.

Mister Gaga

This was probably the worst episode in the entire franchise. The riggory, omg. Far too much

Kadikaado
Spoiler

Karen From Finance not lipsynching because she made a freaking poodle baloon? Are joking me, Rupaul?

Did Elektra really lipsync because she wore a dance outfit and a "bad wig"? And you guys keep gaslighting me saying that your outfit doesn't matter in drag race, that you don't have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on wardrobe! That's unfair!! Whoever has more money to spend on expensive outfits goes further in the competition. Just look at Art Symone, she wasn't supposed to be there!

I wanna know what kind of fracking Rupaul is snorting!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

CanadaGoesGaga

So we are all over this mess, right? 

This is the first season that I have ever just been angry and over it. It’s a waste of time. I knew the moment they put Kita and Elektra in the bottom what was going on - both deserved to be safe from their talent portion and runways. 

Quite frankly I hope they never make a second season of this franchise. I am over it. 

bionic
On 6/5/2021 at 9:44 PM, LaLuna said:

The whole show is decided on storylines tbh. But I agree about the makeover challenge, it's never clear what they're looking for. Family resemblance can mean so many different things. Which is why the makeover challenge is always my least favorite.

I just want a Kiwi queen to win at this point. 

Family resemblance has always been an excuse for some rigga morris. Cheryl Hole on DR UK made her sister literally look like a twin and was eliminated that week

EVRo8WdXgAA5Aey.jpg

buy bionic

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Ep7 out now! *Use Spoilers*
BUtterfield 8

In all of my years of watching drag race this has got to be the worst f*cking episode I’ve ever seen 

Karen literally ****ing made one balloon animal and called it a day and she wasn’t in the bottom?!

You put kita in the bottom just because her magic outfits were ugly?

foh I can’t believe I paid for a wow subscription for this bullshit

like we all know elektra was going home this episode no matter so why even bother saving Karen?

tenor.gif

Monster Voices

I'm so sorry there amazing queens have to endure this complete bs. When the bottom 2 of a talent show is there cause of an ugly outfit and 2 of the artificial faves are safe although neither presented a talent. Like??? Elektra's dance was fkin beautiful. Who cares if she didn't have heels on????? 

Forever and Always!

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Finale! *Use Spoilers*

Archived