💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Finale! *Use Spoilers*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine
3 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I want to know what kind of expired drugs Ru is taking? Bringing back Art Symone? WHY? No one cares! Eliminating Anita? NO! That was the perfect episode for a double shantay, the two best queens on the show on the bottom. I still can't believe we lost Anita! There's no reason anymore to watch this piece of sh1te! Rupaul eliminated Katya 2.0!!

At this point Rupaul's Drag Race became "keep the queens who spent the most money on wardrobe/are always picking a fight".

Honestly, Karen & Anita's lipsync was equally meh, Ru could've saved both because they were both whatever.

It's a race between who has more money now, yes. And when you lucky enough to have a whole crew behind your drag (House of Avalon anyone?) you have the finale on lock even before the filming of the first episode.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado
2 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

The mistreatment of Elecktra is just far too much... I know she can have a bad attitude sometimes, but what has she done to those girls for ALL of them to be dragging her since the minute she walked into the werkroom the first episode? It's so sad to see it, being put in the bottom 2 despite having probably the second best performance between all the girls in the last episode and getting trash from everybody just because her aesthetic is not as polished.

Etcetera Etcetera is a bitch to me, she likes to run her mouth and talk **** about everyone, I hope she goes home.

Elecktra's sin is to be poor. That's the worst crime a Rugirl can commit. Etc. Etc. is just insecure about herself and projects her self-hate towards anyone on her way, I pity her.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Kadikaado
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's a race between who has more money now, yes. And when you lucky enough to have a whole crew behind your drag (House of Avalon anyone?) you have the finale on lock even before the filming of the first episode.

Gottmik too, her Drag Race costumes were worthy over 60k dolars. Each of her looks were designer made and judging by what the designers a$k their clients none of her runway looks was under 2k, probably much more. Her debt right now must be huge, I hope she is getting enough gigs to pay for her costumes.

Rosé and Kandy Muse were also wearing many designer stuff.

Levine
Spoiler

The way I started this episode from saying "omg etcetera etcetera is soooo annoying"  to CRYING over their elimination is something that never happened to me. Beside their smart and great comment on the black face of that horrible person who I don't even wanna name, but their face on the runaway made my heart cry. You can clearly see they were devastated from being on the bottom and then eliminated, but they kept going and put a smile on their face.

Beside that, I'm happy for Elektra 

weed

****kkk that Pit Crew guy who brought in the sunglasses for the mini challenge, his body is mwah A++++++ I'm a fan

I agree w the decisions but also the whole challenge was weird... most were just meh.. felt cut off/short.. but interesting I guess. 

Sad @ elimination but for some reason I don't feel really connected to any of them.. Elektra I love the most, rooting for her. I'm a Shockinista

omgggg Drag Race Espana looks so gooood!!! the preview at the end of this episode, sooo good!!! can't wait, comes out tomorrow. and the guest judge, I'm shook! he's an iconic daddy. also Ru looks amazing in the preview for next week. these are my final thoughts xox.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Ep5 out now! *Use Spoilers*
BUtterfield 8

i really thought ru was about to disqualify that one queen lol

Kadikaado

That was a nice episode, it made me laugh. Since it's been over 24 hours I won't use spoilers.

Etc. Etc. ad made me laugh, Rupaul is being ridiculous asking dragqueens not to be crass, I hate this pasteurization of dragqueens, Drag Race is destroying drag and making it family friendly. Drag Race franchise is most interested in making coins from younger audiences than portraying drag, valid types of drag.

That being said, goodbye, gurl, good ridance! Not gonna miss you at all.

The Scarlet Adams blackface-gate is very controversial, she started doing drag when she was still a teenager, and we all know how dumb we can be as teens and learn from our mistakes.

She is 28 now, if she was a teen when she was performing it would be around 10 years ago, so 2011/2010. That was the time when discussions about these things started. Yes, she owes apologies, but at the same time we have to take in consideration the context of the time she was doing the blackface. Knowing what we know now it's easy to condemn her, but would we know better back then? How long has blackface been an issue in Australia? That reminds me of Iggy Azalea controversy on the same subject.

That being said, even if she makes to the final she shouldn't be crowned.

Also, did she really change? Because she was a very nasty person during the whole season.

Also, I am so happy for Elektra Shock. I loved that she painted her bald head. She reminded me of Ikaro Kadoshi who usually paints his bald head.

41dcfa1c8d1e6853a826129f311d5274.jpg

150e-2fbb-4adc-b373-995d362dfce7.jpg

tumblr_p10lfxXvAK1ur68quo1_400.jpg

Rebel

I can’t believe Etcetera Etcetera handled better the blackface topic than RuPaul. Scarlet lying and saying she only did it as a teenager when there are more racist performances dating 2015 - 2018 and she showed no remorse just 2 weeks ago… legit disgusting.

FindYaKubrick

I always eye-roll over Scarlet and Art Simone; there is just a dark energy I get from them :(

Spoiler

Happy for Elektra
Sad to se Etcetera 

Levine
11 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

i really thought ru was about to disqualify that one queen lol

She didn't wear H&M so it's all ok for Ru

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Ep6 out now! *Use Spoilers*
BUtterfield 8

The judges went hard on Elektra for no reason she did such a good job imo 

this whole “family resemblance” thing that Michelle and the rest always says during the makeover challenge is so tiring like unless you have the same face shape sometimes it doesn’t work out exactly the same 

A MESS
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

The judges went hard on Elektra for no reason she did such a good job imo 

this whole “family resemblance” thing that Michelle and the rest always says during the makeover challenge is so tiring like unless you have the same face shape sometimes it doesn’t work out exactly the same 

the whole concept of the makeover needs to be reworked because it's so foggy, they shift focus during judgement on so many different points...it's basically decided on storylines pushed by the writers.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Luke78619

I thought this on day one, and still think it so I’ll post it just in case it happens 

Art Simone will win 

after these episodes I’m even more confident she’ll win. It seems like production is pushing Karen and Scarlet, but they’ve both been under scrutiny for their past, and I would hope that after the fans reactions they wouldn’t crown one of these ladies.

You can tell by the editing that Electra won’t be the winner, and I highly doubt she’ll be top three (even though I wish she would be just to win one over on those who doubted her) and Kita doesn’t seem to be getting much attention tbh so I doubt she’s top three

They wouldn’t bring Art back for no reason unless it was because production wanted her to go far, so I guess she’ll be the first queen to leave the competition, then come back and win the crown :vegas: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

A MESS
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I thought this on day one, and still think it so I’ll post it just in case it happens 

Art Simone will win 

after these episodes I’m even more confident she’ll win. It seems like production is pushing Karen and Scarlet, but they’ve both been under scrutiny for their past, and I would hope that after the fans reactions they wouldn’t crown one of these ladies.

You can tell by the editing that Electra won’t be the winner, and I highly doubt she’ll be top three (even though I wish she would be just to win one over on those who doubted her) and Kita doesn’t seem to be getting much attention tbh so I doubt she’s top three

They wouldn’t bring Art back for no reason unless it was because production wanted her to go far, so I guess she’ll be the first queen to leave the competition, then come back and win the crown :vegas: 

absolutely possible, Art already has a WOW show so she would be what the Vivienne has been for DRUK (a already established, trusted pawn). i wouldn't count Kita out, these last episodes could see her rise...but all of this is if we consider Scarlett out. they could brush off the whole idea of likability and crown her even if the internet despises her lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, A MESS said:

absolutely possible, Art already has a WOW show so she would be what the Vivienne has been for DRUK (a already established, trusted pawn). i wouldn't count Kita out, these last episodes could see her rise...but all of this is if we consider Scarlett out. they could brush off the whole idea of likability and crown her even if the internet despises her lol

Oh I had no idea Art was already involved with WOW :wtfga: that makes me believe my theory even more 

I can already see the outrage if Scarlett wins :bradley: but it would make sense seeing as they’ve tried to give her a redemption arc for her past 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Finale! *Use Spoilers*

Archived