BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Living said:

Is ep 2 out in the U.K.?

I think it’s out tomorrow

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

So they announced Kylie as a guest judge and she just had a cameo with THREE LINES?! Not even a song by Kylie was used as a lipsync, girl has literally 15 studio albums and loads of greatest hits and they can't even use a b-side as a cult lipsync? I am f***ing disapointed.

I think those girls deserved the feedback they had, it was lackluster the Snatch Game and the winner was a no-brainer, I think it was fair who landed in the bottom, I would accept a Bottom3 lipsynching for their lives, but whatever. The winner of the lipsync was deserved of her survival, but I fear she has nothing else to serve, her looks are meh and her performances are questionable.

I am at a point of if it's all Down Under has to offer it's better not making a second season, if things keep at this pace Drag Race Netherlands will look like a good season.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

weed

such a good snatch game overall!!!! soo funny. Lindy Chamberlain, I screamed.

ommmggggggg Ru's look, I gagged!!! looks sooo fking good

Art Simone was RUNNING down that runway

oommgggg the bottom 2! the elimination!

Spoiler

agree w lip sync outcome but would've put Dr Seuss in the bottom w Lizzo

ManuelColon

Etcetera Etcetera had me GAGGING!! She should have been highlighted, because she was genuinely funny and even if it was too risky, it worked. Ru saying "we are all going to hell for this" feels so right hahaha.

They weren't as bad as they said, like, we have seen many season of US Drag Race where most of the queens are worse than this and they get told nothing, so I think it was BS.

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Etcetera Etcetera had me GAGGING!! She should have been highlighted, because she was genuinely funny and even if it was too risky, it worked. Ru saying "we are all going to hell for this" feels so right hahaha.

They weren't as bad as they said, like, we have seen many season of US Drag Race where most of the queens are worse than this and they get told nothing, so I think it was BS.

Season 11’s snatch game alone. The best performances in that one were still only a tiny bit better than the bottom 2 for this one. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

weed
52 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

I would've gave her the win, her runway was sooo sickening as well

Chris Thomason

Gagged at the queen who went home this week, expected her in the final

RAMROD

Gaggery without twist ia refreshing. And Ru actually talk more, like the way he did on S1, 2, and 3 on US show, that is also refreshing. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AndiGaga

I found the eliminated queen kind of boring tbh, but way better than the other bottom 2 queen

For me, Etcetera Etcetera & Anita Wigl'it are best ones so far

• 2 weeks later...
Levine

I HATE how Rupaul is evil and random on the non US series. I hate it because I want him to do the same for the US girls too. 
In this episode his level of shadiness was stellar.

I would like to know based on what criteria he took back arts simone. Why? What was the point? He called back a queen who he eliminated literally two episodes before, has this ever happened before?

I'm glad Elecktra did good in this episode, the girls are too harsh on her and I'm soooo sorry Anita was eliminated because she was one of my faves

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Ep4 out now! *Use Spoilers*
BUtterfield 8

I’m tired of ru and Michelle putting queens in the bottom or not getting the lewk bc they don’t understand the reference 

A MESS
6 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m tired of ru and Michelle putting queens in the bottom or not getting the lewk bc they don’t understand the reference 

if you're talking about K...that was really bad :messga: but if you're talking about E, I agree. that was a wonderful 1920s illustration coming to life, it didn't even look like trash, it was a beautiful, well constructed garment, shiny and elegant.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Kadikaado

I want to know what kind of expired drugs Ru is taking? Bringing back Art Symone? WHY? No one cares! Eliminating Anita? NO! That was the perfect episode for a double shantay, the two best queens on the show on the bottom. I still can't believe we lost Anita! There's no reason anymore to watch this piece of sh1te! Rupaul eliminated Katya 2.0!!

At this point Rupaul's Drag Race became "keep the queens who spent the most money on wardrobe/are always picking a fight".

Honestly, Karen & Anita's lipsync was equally meh, Ru could've saved both because they were both whatever.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

ManuelColon

The mistreatment of Elecktra is just far too much... I know she can have a bad attitude sometimes, but what has she done to those girls for ALL of them to be dragging her since the minute she walked into the werkroom the first episode? It's so sad to see it, being put in the bottom 2 despite having probably the second best performance between all the girls in the last episode and getting trash from everybody just because her aesthetic is not as polished.

Etcetera Etcetera is a bitch to me, she likes to run her mouth and talk **** about everyone, I hope she goes home.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race Down Under Thread | Finale! *Use Spoilers*

Archived