💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mix discuss the future of the band

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

To keep it short they are very happy that they are together and have each other and it appears they are in it for the long haul. They have said that they also want to help push each other to do their own thing too and that this is a 'new dawn of Little Mix'. Looks like they'll be staying together and also doing some solo projects too, whatever they may be. The girls also won Glamour UK's Women of the Year Award! 

2021 marks the 10 year anniversary of Little Mix.

glamour-cover-design-woty_little-mix.jpg

Little Mix's Leigh-Anne just posted:

Eva8yEZWgAEzY2Y?format=jpg&name=large

Interview:

Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 29, Jade Thirlwall, 28, Jesy Nelson, 29, and Perrie Edwards, 27, became the biggest girl group in the world as a four-piece. Now, as Little Mix win GLAMOUR’s Women of the Year award for being Gamechangers in Music – both on and off stage – and begin a new chapter as a trio they open up about the past year.

Having interviewed Little Mix seven times, both collectively and individually for their first solo interviews, there has been laughter, tears, the tightest of hugs and a lot of camp humour. We’ve discussed everything from how Perrie’s crippling anxiety left her unable to leave the house, the vile online racism Leigh-Anne has faced, Jade’s gamechanging allyship with the LGBTQA+ community and how Jesy’s experiences with trolls left her attempting suicide.

They keep our hour-long chat firmly on the future of the Little Mix and respectfully, and rightly, do not address Jesy’s personal decision to leave the group. “It was nice going into the new year, as a three, with the No.1 single,” Perrie says proudly, referencing Sweet Melody, which has also become their longest-charting single in the Top 10 to date. It’s a moment Perrie is calling a “good omen” for their new chapter, which they all nod in agreement with.

“This time has given everyone perspective of what you truly love doing in life and figuring that out,” Jade answers.

“It’s definitely important. It’s going to take time. It’s not something that happens overnight after being together 24/7,” Leigh-Anne replies before Jade continues. “I’m not saying that we’re codependent, but we do heavily rely on each other, so it’s been healthy to take a step back and think, ‘What do I want?’ As we come together and work together this year, we’ll have an even better and healthier relationship with that perspective. This time’s taught me that I am still figuring out who I am, too. I don’t really know who I am. I used to get scared at that thought, but now I’ve stopped punishing myself for not knowing. It’s beautiful that we’re still a group, but we want to help push each other to do our own thing, too. It’s like a new dawn of Little Mix,” she smiles.

“That’s totally OK,” Perrie reassures Jade – something they do in turn for each other throughout our interview. “We’re not going to know, individually. We’ve always had each other, it’s always Little Mix – it’s us.”

With their signature bop-pops ranging from first single Wings to Black Magic and Shout Out To My Ex, Leigh-Anne rightly states, “We’ve made music to boost people up, make people happy and to inspire them.” And it has combined to create six studio albums, 27 singles – two of which have reached the coveted multi-platinum status – sales of more than 50 million albums and singles worldwide, 100 award nominations, 48 award wins including two Brit Awards, six MTV Europe Music Awards and now four GLAMOUR Women of the Year award.

“We’ve shown that women standing together works, even with all the obstacles in our way. Right from the beginning, we were the dark horse on The X Factor, and no one expected us to do well,” Jade shares. “After that, everyone would say, ‘They’ll do one single and maybe one album and will get dropped.’ We persevered and got through it. We grew and became adult women together. It’s impactful, to show others that you can have longevity, you can break barriers, win awards and break records on the back of sticking together and being a force of women.

Being refreshingly honest about their bond, Leigh-Anne continues, “I do think our sense of sisterhood is better for when we do have **** times together over the years or if we’ve got on each other’s nerves, because it’s never been an option to not be together and we’ve always known that we are sisters. It helps you to learn forgiveness, learn to be more patient and be more compromising because you’re in a group dynamic where it’s literally that or you don’t be together.”

With all these accolades, I am curious to know what has been their proudest personal achievement to date? “One thing we’ve had to do in our careers, which is hard, is to put on a brave face,” Perrie replies. “We’re all going through the worst situations of our lives. We just want to crawl in bed, put the duvet over our heads and just never come out. But you know you’ve got people depending on you, you’ve got three other girls that need you there, you’ve got fans all over the world; you don’t want to get a bad reputation.”

“Learning to say ‘no’ has been quite a big thing for us,” Jade adds. “For a long time, we were always scared of pissing people off – and you do get backed into a corner and it’s like, ‘Well, if you don’t do this, you can’t have this.’” Perrie jumps in with one telling word: “Blackmail.” Jade agrees, “It’s weird that it still happens, but then all of a sudden when that power is taken away from whoever’s abusing it, you realise, if I just say ‘no’ more often and we stand together with that decision, it works!”

Leigh-Anne concurs, “The realisation, as well, was we are a part of a well-oiled machine. We are pawns in this. People don’t really care about us. When you realise that we have each other, we can look after each other and we know that some people don’t have our best interests at heart – but we are a unit together – we can stand together and stand up for ourselves.”

Little Mix accept their GLAMOUR Women of the Year 2021 award with an exclusive new video interview.

The full interview is on the Glamour UK Website.

glamour-cover-design-woty_little-mix2.jp

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I think it's gonna be over in a couple months, when someone leaves a band i tnever survives. E.g: One direction, NSYNC, Fifth Harmony...

Gimme More
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I think it's gonna be over in a couple months, when someone leaves a band i tnever survives. E.g: One direction, NSYNC, Fifth Harmony...

Yawn, the negativity.

The thing is these girls have friendship, which separates them from bands like 5H.

Also the girls are together until at least May 2022 because of the Confetti Tour.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

BlingNotTheMusic

"We've shown that women standing together works"

"...do not address Jesy's personal decision to leave the group..."

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

(For the record, I love Little Mix)

Gimme More
Just now, Delaytica said:

"We've shown that women standing together works"

"...do not address Jesy's personal decision to leave the group..."

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

What girl group do you know has stayed together for 10 years without a break?

You're clearly someone who is unfamiliar with the band and their friendship.

Why should they talk about someone else's reasons for leaving? They obviously did it out of respect.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PunkTheFunk
38 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

To keep it short 

there is no future.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Gimme More said:

What girl group do you know has stayed together for 10 years without a break?

You're clearly someone who is unfamiliar with the band and their friendship.

Why should they talk about someone else's reasons for leaving? They obviously did it out of respect.

Woah it was a joke, calm down sis. 

Teletubby

ezgif-4-f26be65ac5c2.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gimme More
14 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

there is no future.

They've had a longer career than most girl groups, imagine trolling artists you know literally nothing about for the sake of it.

Some people won't let other fanbases enjoy positive news :what:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, Gimme More said:

They've had a longer career than most girl groups, imagine trolling artists you know literally nothing about for the sake of it.

Some people won't let other fanbases enjoy positive news :what:

Whatever stops the tears

Gimme More
10 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Whatever stops the tears

How miserable must your life be to be such a troll :sharon:

Also

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RAMROD

People be saying that every single time, but it always ended up disbanded after one member out, it is just the question of when.  Fans need to get realistic about this. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

18 hours ago, Gimme More said:

To keep it short they are very happy that they are together and have each other and it appears they are in it for the long haul. They have said that they also want to help push each other to do their own thing too and that this is a 'new dawn of Little Mix'. Looks like they'll be staying together and also doing some solo projects too, whatever they may be. The girls also won Glamour UK's Women of the Year Award! 

2021 marks the 10 year anniversary of Little Mix.

glamour-cover-design-woty_little-mix.jpg

Little Mix's Leigh-Anne just posted:

Eva8yEZWgAEzY2Y?format=jpg&name=large

Interview:

Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 29, Jade Thirlwall, 28, Jesy Nelson, 29, and Perrie Edwards, 27, became the biggest girl group in the world as a four-piece. Now, as Little Mix win GLAMOUR’s Women of the Year award for being Gamechangers in Music – both on and off stage – and begin a new chapter as a trio they open up about the past year.

Having interviewed Little Mix seven times, both collectively and individually for their first solo interviews, there has been laughter, tears, the tightest of hugs and a lot of camp humour. We’ve discussed everything from how Perrie’s crippling anxiety left her unable to leave the house, the vile online racism Leigh-Anne has faced, Jade’s gamechanging allyship with the LGBTQA+ community and how Jesy’s experiences with trolls left her attempting suicide.

They keep our hour-long chat firmly on the future of the Little Mix and respectfully, and rightly, do not address Jesy’s personal decision to leave the group. “It was nice going into the new year, as a three, with the No.1 single,” Perrie says proudly, referencing Sweet Melody, which has also become their longest-charting single in the Top 10 to date. It’s a moment Perrie is calling a “good omen” for their new chapter, which they all nod in agreement with.

“This time has given everyone perspective of what you truly love doing in life and figuring that out,” Jade answers.

“It’s definitely important. It’s going to take time. It’s not something that happens overnight after being together 24/7,” Leigh-Anne replies before Jade continues. “I’m not saying that we’re codependent, but we do heavily rely on each other, so it’s been healthy to take a step back and think, ‘What do I want?’ As we come together and work together this year, we’ll have an even better and healthier relationship with that perspective. This time’s taught me that I am still figuring out who I am, too. I don’t really know who I am. I used to get scared at that thought, but now I’ve stopped punishing myself for not knowing. It’s beautiful that we’re still a group, but we want to help push each other to do our own thing, too. It’s like a new dawn of Little Mix,” she smiles.

“That’s totally OK,” Perrie reassures Jade – something they do in turn for each other throughout our interview. “We’re not going to know, individually. We’ve always had each other, it’s always Little Mix – it’s us.”

With their signature bop-pops ranging from first single Wings to Black Magic and Shout Out To My Ex, Leigh-Anne rightly states, “We’ve made music to boost people up, make people happy and to inspire them.” And it has combined to create six studio albums, 27 singles – two of which have reached the coveted multi-platinum status – sales of more than 50 million albums and singles worldwide, 100 award nominations, 48 award wins including two Brit Awards, six MTV Europe Music Awards and now four GLAMOUR Women of the Year award.

“We’ve shown that women standing together works, even with all the obstacles in our way. Right from the beginning, we were the dark horse on The X Factor, and no one expected us to do well,” Jade shares. “After that, everyone would say, ‘They’ll do one single and maybe one album and will get dropped.’ We persevered and got through it. We grew and became adult women together. It’s impactful, to show others that you can have longevity, you can break barriers, win awards and break records on the back of sticking together and being a force of women.

Being refreshingly honest about their bond, Leigh-Anne continues, “I do think our sense of sisterhood is better for when we do have **** times together over the years or if we’ve got on each other’s nerves, because it’s never been an option to not be together and we’ve always known that we are sisters. It helps you to learn forgiveness, learn to be more patient and be more compromising because you’re in a group dynamic where it’s literally that or you don’t be together.”

With all these accolades, I am curious to know what has been their proudest personal achievement to date? “One thing we’ve had to do in our careers, which is hard, is to put on a brave face,” Perrie replies. “We’re all going through the worst situations of our lives. We just want to crawl in bed, put the duvet over our heads and just never come out. But you know you’ve got people depending on you, you’ve got three other girls that need you there, you’ve got fans all over the world; you don’t want to get a bad reputation.”

“Learning to say ‘no’ has been quite a big thing for us,” Jade adds. “For a long time, we were always scared of pissing people off – and you do get backed into a corner and it’s like, ‘Well, if you don’t do this, you can’t have this.’” Perrie jumps in with one telling word: “Blackmail.” Jade agrees, “It’s weird that it still happens, but then all of a sudden when that power is taken away from whoever’s abusing it, you realise, if I just say ‘no’ more often and we stand together with that decision, it works!”

Leigh-Anne concurs, “The realisation, as well, was we are a part of a well-oiled machine. We are pawns in this. People don’t really care about us. When you realise that we have each other, we can look after each other and we know that some people don’t have our best interests at heart – but we are a unit together – we can stand together and stand up for ourselves.”

Little Mix accept their GLAMOUR Women of the Year 2021 award with an exclusive new video interview.

The full interview is on the Glamour UK Website.

glamour-cover-design-woty_little-mix2.jp

The thing is, they love and support each other. That’s why smaller groups tend to have a more personal relationship. I just hope they don’t disband completely, I really see solo projects as well, they have the right to do anything they want. But somehow, they do love being Little Mix, because they are what they are because of LM. 

I just wish the best for all of them, including Jesy. 

Archived