Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Poker Face challange

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

Patrickern777

Poker Face is nr 1. on Genius charting 

https://genius.com/#top-songs

The Genius song page for “Poker Face” started trending in 2021 because of a viral TikTok videowhere a fan reacts to the lyrics of the post-chorus, realizing that Gaga’s singing “f-f-**** her face”. This revelation in the TikTok community has led to people googling the lyrics to check if it’s true.

The song also went viral in 2020 because of the “poker face challenge” on TikTok.

This is very cool news

NFRatwell

3:10 and 3:20 had no right be next to each other, triggering my bisexuality like that

JazzGa

Oh god why do they always put a random slow-motion Satan voice part in every dance video

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

phantasmas

can someone tell these kids there is already actual choreo to this song that they could learn :saladga: and theres no need to make it up

skaxboy

Some of these kids did good! The guy at 1:23 could probably do amazing with synchronized choreography. 

3:10 tho? :hor:

Lucas
44 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

3:10 and 3:20 had no right be next to each other, triggering my bisexuality like that

You are brave for watching the whole video :sweat:

nickkoko

Why is everything a challenge these days? I don't understand the appeal of TikTok.

bionic
4 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

Why is everything a challenge these days? I don't understand the appeal of TikTok.

Its just the way youths speak. They need to feel like they're participating in something (2 minutes or less in length) otherwise their attention span won't cover the level of engagement required

buy bionic

Archived