đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ryan thanks for the love and support from fans and Gaga

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Omg was he shot at his neck? :ohno: I'm really glad he's recovering aand hopefully mentally too. 

franminervini
39 minutes ago, LaLa said:

aw, what a legend :diane:It's so good to hear from him! I hope he's able to get those puppy snuggles very soon

I threw a few bucks to his GoFundMe, it's here if anyone else is interested, I haven't seen it talked about too much 

omg i didn't know about it, just donated <3

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Magui

What a great guy, loving soul, great human being. I'm so, so happy that he is doing good, recovering. I just wish him all the love and hope to see him happy together with all the dogs he takes care. Looking at him, I just remembered that Ryan could have died and not been here anymore, he deserves the world :heart:

TheSlash

He's a true hero. I hope for him that he recovers fast both physically and mentally. I can imagine that such an event must be traumatizing :ohno: . I'm just glad that he's alive :heart: 

Ew, David!

freebit

He seems like such a sweet person & genuine animal lover. I was looking his valleyofthedogs instagram, and he wrote this cute, loving tribute to his old cat that just made me want to go pet my cat who is also getting on in years. His mention of Asia running to go sit by him after the incident made me tear up. I wish nothing but good things for him and hope he gets all the care he needs after this. 

I'm so glad he's recovering! He seems like such a sweet person, I hope he gets to see all the doggies soon :kara:

If anyone is interested and wants to send a message to him :

Here's the thread on it created by @Lighter:heart:

HEARTSTOP

He's so gay, and I love it!

Recover fast, kween :vegas:

IDGAF

Archived