💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift drags G&G and Netflix (as she should)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single one of her songs is about one of her relationships though, released in quick succession :fatcat: I guess she can put all her boyfriends on blast but nobody can comment on it :huntyga:

I mean I don’t think Netflix is really there for every nitty gritty detail for every show so it’s not their fault though. It’s really the fault of the writers of that specific show :poot:

Anderson123

RIP Ginnie and Georgia. Why did they think it was a good idea to include that joke, as if it wasn't going to backfire. :smh:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

RIP Ginnie and Georgia. Why did they think it was a good idea to include that joke, as if it wasn't going to backfire. :smh:

This show is a mess, this is also from Ginny and Georgia:toofunny:

On 2/26/2021 at 7:21 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

:bear:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not sure Netflix reads every single script of every single show it carries. But Taylor is right about the show. They slut shamed her for no reason at all.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lucas

I understand her but also... it's not that serious :rip:
People on my TL are comparing it to what the media did to Britney :sweat:

Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I'm not sure Netflix reads every single script of every single show it carries. But Taylor is right about the show. They slut shamed her for.no reason at all.

Oh come on. It's not slut shaming when Taylor's career is known to be built around singing songs about ex's.

Economy
4 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Every single one of her songs is about one of her relationships though, released in quick succession :fatcat: I guess she can put all her boyfriends on blast but nobody can comment on it :huntyga:

Its not sexiest if a woman does it dont u know :enigma:

OT: havent seen this thing so cant comment but its Taylor Swift. She gonna stir **** up for sure. Ha power 

wonder woman power GIF by sofiahydman

Archived