đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift drags G&G and Netflix (as she should)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Sepsami
24 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

that clip posted one first page đź’€

they be cancelling great shows to invest in crap like this!? but people love garbage so...

True, it's not a funny joke at all lol

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

I watched that show in its entirety amd I liked it. That was legit ONE line, that the daughter said to her mom cuz her mom always uproots their life cuz if guys. Like it was a joke and not serious at all and probably something that some people say irl. I have no idea why the swifties and Taylor are making a huge deal out of this.

She's dead right. It's ok for them to just pull her in out of nowhere as if her name is their property to do whatever they like with, but it's not ok for her to reply ? Nope. She can shrug it off if she likes, but if she wants to take two minutes of her time to give them a bit back, that's her prerogative.

Sepsami
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

She's privilege to be oppressed, how lucky...

It's not that things like that are happening to almost every girl and someone needs to speak up for them to change anything at all, nono 

Privileged Taylor can't take a joke, boo hoo

Taylor oppressed :air: Listen I don't think the joke is funny at all but the fact that she got so mad and threw a fit on twitter over it is extra :mark:

KURUSHITOVSKA

She literally sold records thanks to her break up stories and her songs about men...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

hieronymus
53 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It’s a joke. She needs to get over it.

This feels very "boys will be boys" in its flippancy.

59 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Every single one of her songs is about one of her relationships though, released in quick succession :fatcat: I guess she can put all her boyfriends on blast but nobody can comment on it :huntyga:

What artist's music isn't mostly about relationships? Especially pop artists?

hieronymus
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She literally sold records thanks to her break up stories and her songs about men...

Literally who doesn't? Gaga has dozens of songs about exes too, but she wasn't scrutinized for it like Taylot

Sepsami
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

Is she not oppressed? :poot: She's immune to sexism now?

Was she not bullied since a teen, her whole career for something that boys/men were praised for?

No, okay...

Just because sexism exists does not mean every single woman on the planet is oppressed, especially not an insanely successful, rich & famous one like Taylor, wasn't her dad a rich banker aswell? She wasn't bullied, she got critiqued, harshly sometimes. But that's what happens when you're in a spotlight, people love to hate. :neyde:

nodandsmile
7 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

True, it's not a funny joke at all lol

I swear, what a waste!

Archived