💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift drags G&G and Netflix (as she should)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall
14 hours ago, Lucas said:

I understand her but also... it's not that serious :rip:
People on my TL are comparing it to what the media did to Britney :sweat:

:rip:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie

I like Taylor and her music and the joke is old and worn out but this was a petty thing to make a big deal out of. She has lots of music to record and many stacks of cash to count and so on and so forth to cause this foolish drama 

Bella Goth

i didnt even know miss americana released by netflix,i know the joke is so last year but chileee anyway

HEARTSTOP
15 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

That joke is as outdated and stale as “Gaga is a man” or “Justin Bieber is gay.” :air: 

If you’re going to be in the spotlight, you’re going to have “jokes” made about you. :smh: 

There’s also nothing wrong with dating or seeing various guys. If it doesn’t work out, you can see if someone else is a better match. :shrug:

I don’t see that quote as slut shaming and more of “you can’t find the right guy so you go through them faster than Taylor.” And again, Taylor did date various guys, which I don’t think is a bad thing if you’re trying to find a good match. :laughga:

Taylor may be offended but I don’t think it was meant to be a deep attack on her either. 

She's only offended because she's in bad terms with all of them. It's always everyone else's fault when it comes to Ms Swift

IDGAF

Christopher Rolas
On 3/1/2021 at 9:12 AM, BUtterfield 8 said:

It’s a joke. She needs to get over it.

She's desperate for acceptation on the feminist and lgbtq community. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

NYC Monster

As much as I love Taylor, this was kind of a reach. I do agree the joke is old and stale, I literally groan whenever I hear it but it's something that's so old and outdated that she doesn't need to still get so upset over it. Gaga used to laugh at the hermaphrodite rumors and at this point, Taylor needs to just laugh it off especially since it isn't even true anymore and she's been with her current man for almost 5 years. That alone is a big "in your face" to everyone who still uses those tired old jokes. There's nothing wrong with dating a lot of guys when you're in your 20s and finding yourself. 

When you're a celebrity, people are going to make jokes about you especially if you're known for something or act a fool. People always joke about Dua Lipa on Twitter because she's always on vacation and not practicing social distancing, and jokes about Lana being a Republican/Blue Lives Matter have been a thing since last summer after all the...questionable things she did and said. You can't expect people to not make jokes about you when you're a huge star. :haroon:

HausOfMark

What does she mean after Miss. Americana, the outfit doesnt look good. Is she saying after they released her documentary, they havent released anything good or was there a issue with the release of her documentary?

-Mark

TheFame Monster
10 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

What does she mean after Miss. Americana, the outfit doesnt look good. Is she saying after they released her documentary, they havent released anything good or was there a issue with the release of her documentary?

In Miss Americana, Taylor talked about sexism, slut-shaming, and how men can react and woman can only overreact

Archived