celeb

Justin Bieber with wife travelled to Paris, fans threatened with arrest

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

today his fans were threatened with arrest for mass gathering outside his hotel

there was also Justin impersonator pretending to be him and taking photos with fans:selena:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chuckles
On 3/1/2021 at 3:45 PM, gumzy3000 said:

I think what Justin is doing has a less amount of risk than Gaga going to film a movie. This selective outrage and virtue signaling is hypocritical. 

Also, I never called anyone poor. I just think people are so selective with who they give a pass and who they don't. Travelling in any scenario is still risky but people are taking precautions. 

Totally, but Gaga is work and Justin is leisure. Justin's case is ethically incorrect. Morally, but of them should be at their homes.

alsemanche
13 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

today his fans were threatened with arrest for mass gathering outside his hotel

there was also Justin impersonator pretending to be him and taking photos with fans:selena:

this is for everyone saying that his trip is harmless lol

also that impersonator really got the mask position accurately :billie: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I'm gonna be blunt but Justin Bieber needs to **** off. We don't need any more stupid crowds right now. Go home to Los Angeles 

Teletubby
On 3/1/2021 at 5:57 PM, KanyeWest said:

Welp apprently hes coming to shoot something

It seems like he is pre-recording perfomance, he could do it in LA:bear:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

48 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

It seems like he is pre-recording perfomance, he could do it in LA:bear:

I think hes doing a music video, he really thought it's a great idea to travel for that

Justin Drew Bieber

Y’all, nothings gonna change, he’s not gonna see this thread, why is there 6 pages :rip:

Suuus
7 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I do not agree with it completely but I do not see any monsters complain when Gaga is travelling to Rome to shoot a movie. That is not essential travel and that is actually more risky than what JB is doing.

Except gaga is follows all the covid rules and doesnt go out to party justin doesnt so i think justin is a higher risk 

PartySick

I thought the outrage here was less about him traveling and more about French laws not allowing family to travel but a rich celebrity can? :huh:

🖤

Alannah

To be fair, we don't have LV or Disney stores in the US. Seems pretty essential to me. 

Teletubby

Bella Hadid joined them :bear:

Archived