đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber with wife travelled to Paris, fans threatened with arrest

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Gangie

Wow... I thought Paris is some kind of a HotSpot... 

Confused Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
53 minutes ago, pillos said:

idk why yall pressed lol .. he went there for a celebration

if you don't have money and just hidin behind keyboard saying that you are pressed with corona alibi .. bruh get a life

so many people already moved on .. and still doin the protocol .. its their risk lol none of your business 

Not you thinking it’s okay to spread a virus because it’s nOnE oF oUr BuSiNeSs lol people like you are the reason we’re still in this pandemic after a fúcking year omg :rip: 

gumzy3000
22 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Gaga is going for work. While it is not essential work, most countries are allowing filing to take place since their work can't be done online. They have been filming non-stop in places around the United Kingdom, some streets of Glasgow were closed this week for the same purpose.

17 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Valid point but a professional project that gonna creates at least tens of job is a way more valid reason to travel than a celebration you do just to please yourself tho.

It's a pop culture forum, it's made to exchange views on pop culture and doing so isn't necessarily being "pressed" lol. You making assumptions about members here being bitter poor people is the most pressed thing I saw in this thread. :/

I think what Justin is doing has a less amount of risk than Gaga going to film a movie. This selective outrage and virtue signaling is hypocritical. 

Also, I never called anyone poor. I just think people are so selective with who they give a pass and who they don't. Travelling in any scenario is still risky but people are taking precautions. 

trolly troll troll

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

I think what Justin is doing has a less amount of risk than Gaga going to film a movie. This selective outrage and virtue signaling is hypocritical. 

Also, I never called anyone poor. I just think people are so selective with who they give a pass and who they don't. Travelling in any scenario is still risky but people are taking precautions. 

Traveling for work isn’t the same as traveling for pleasure, sis :bear:

Karen Smith
40 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Is COVID not enough for this boy that he has to create another pandemic?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-10-06-27-AM.pn

We should create a celebrity mega-thread for all the ones who travel during the pandemic.

Gaga in Rome says hello :bear: surprise surprise

Franch Toast

For y'all who are saying people have moved on from Covid and we need to let it go, nope, I'm sorry, we don't, because these selfish people's reckless behavior affects us all because it's a pandemic. It's a public health issue. There is no reason that these people should be able to travel for pleasure just because they're famous and rich while other people are being separated from family members and loved ones. People are cancelling and postponing funerals (including my own family) and not seeing loved ones who are dying (including my own family) because of the pandemic, so f*ck all of these people and their apologists. 

At least traveling to make movies is employing a bunch of people, and they're adhering to strict protocols. I mean, personally, I don't think film production is necessary either, but it's more justifiable than international travel during a pandemic to celebrate one's birthday. 

She/Her/Hers

Runway
19 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

think what Justin is doing has a less amount of risk than Gaga going to film a movie

He didn’t even quarantine, wears his masks wrong whenever he wants... while Gaga is in a bubble and doesn’t even leave her hotel unless it’s for work purposes. So tell me exactly how is THAT less risky than employing tens of people from camera men, makeup artists, designers, etc :bear:

We don't want u here, this is Macron's amateurism when it comes to this pandemic. CLOSE THE DAMN BORDERS. GERMANY DID IT, UK DID IT, WE CANT JUST LET TOURIST COME AND GO LIKE THIS

I'm very mad that Bieber thinks hes entitled to some Paris sighting when the world is in crisis right now, giving the example to other dumb american influencers to come here. We are having 20K cases a day, how about YOU LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE IN THEIR COUNTRY AND STAY IN YOURS???? Especially when there's a Californian variant + new york variant!

GO HOME

Healed My Heart

What are those JEANS

x factor what GIF

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

Luke78619

What’s so special about Paris that you’d have to go during a pandemic? :poot: like it’s very pretty, but you can just celebrate in your own country

maybe they wanted a romantic getaway, but you can do that anytime of the year after the pandemic, just save it for next year or summ

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

♦ All travel to and from countries outside the European space is prohibited, unless there are pressing grounds for travel.
Birthday celebration is for sure not pressing ground for travel.
https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coronavirus-advice-for-foreign-nationals-in-france/

They also didn't self-quarantine at all, they were seen is Los Angeles in Friday and yesterday in Paris. 
♦ After you travel, get tested 3–5 days after travel AND stay home to self-quarantine for 7 days after travel. source

Rules dont seem to apply when it's Bieber apparently. What a brat, him and his racist wife 

1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

Its not essential travel like Gaga travelling to Rome to shoot a movie, but this is still low risk and he is wearing a mask.

Coming to a country for WORK is diffrent than to visit

We all wanna be able to visit cities. I'd love to visit Pompéii right now, but guess what, I'm not a celebrity and I'm not a millionaire, so I still would have to quarantine for a week or two, and I'd have to have a reason to go there, which tourism don't apply. Rules apply to people who are not rich apparently! Disgusting world we live in. We haven't seen Gaga going to Saint Tropez for fun, on a yacht, to have a swim, because she's not a selfish dumb brat 

Archived