💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Love Island South Africa criticised over predominantly white cast

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Wtf I would have guessed this was just a normal British or American version :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

likeitrough
1 hour ago, Biggest Bitch said:

So you don't think it's wrong for a historical movie based in England to have a black actress as queen of England? We are all fighting for equality, but most of you (Call me racist, I don't care, I know I'm not racist) only care about black culture. Nowadays GGD doesn't fight for equality, we are racist towards white people, especially towards white straight males. Most of you acting hypocritical, but the truth is that we aren't better than the "racist white people":bye:

is this the hill you're willing to die on? straight white cis-men don't need you to be their martyr. 

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Biggest Bitch said:

So you don't think it's wrong for a historical movie based in England to have a black actress as queen of England? We are all fighting for equality, but most of you (Call me racist, I don't care, I know I'm not racist) only care about black culture. Nowadays GGD doesn't fight for equality, we are racist towards white people, especially towards white straight males. Most of you acting hypocritical, but the truth is that we aren't better than the "racist white people":bye:

1.you can’t be racist to white people. you can’t oppress the oppressor.

2.same goes for men and straight people. you can’t oppress the oppressor.

3.you are racist, whether you acknowledge it or not.

4.you didn’t even answer the question asked. nobody wanted to hear a random racist saddo from the internet give their tired and uneducated opinions on race, if i wanted to hear something akin to your opinions i’d hit up the kkk. 

Biggest Bitch
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

1.you can’t be racist to white people. you can’t oppress the oppressor.

2.same goes for men and straight people. you can’t oppress the oppressor.

3.you are racist, whether you acknowledge it or not.

4.you didn’t even answer the question asked. nobody wanted to hear a random racist saddo from the internet give their tired and uneducated opinions on race, if i wanted to hear something akin to your opinions i’d hit up the kkk. 

“You can’t oppress the oppressor”

That’s the biggest bullshit I’ve ever read on this site. There are plenty of research that shows the opposite,  but yeah pls keep talking about my “uneducated” opinion it’s still doesn’t change a single thing: You aren’t better than white racist, members on GGD keep talking **** about white people and it’s disgusting. You all want to be treated equally, but at the same time members keep thowing shade at straight white males, isn’t it hypocrisy? :bradley: 
Snob, fake educated people everywhere.. :selena:

ctherainbow
3 hours ago, Shipper said:

White people have taken so many roles from POC like Cleopatra, some traditionally japanese shows they put a white guy as a samurai or they just dont bother and paint themselves black to play the role.

Agreed that whitewashing is a serious problem in media, but Cleopatra’s ethnic heritage was on the spectrum from predominantly to entirely Greek; the Ptolemy dynasty was an extremely xenophobic colonial dynasty and married almost exclusively within their own family.

Queen Nefertiti would be a historically accurate and much more empowering ancient Egyptian role for a Black actress.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

JanStan

If the majority of people in SA are black and the cast is mostly white wouldnt that be considered diversity? 

Half sarcastic.

Runway
42 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

“You can’t oppress the oppressor”

That’s the biggest bullshit I’ve ever read on this site. There are plenty of research that shows the opposite,  but yeah pls keep talking about my “uneducated” opinion it’s still doesn’t change a single thing: You aren’t better than white racist, members on GGD keep talking **** about white people and it’s disgusting. You all want to be treated equally, but at the same time members keep thowing shade at straight white males, isn’t it hypocrisy? :bradley: 
Snob, fake educated people everywhere.. :selena:

Worms on the brain 

ToxicHot

Those black men are fine tho :heat:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived