Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Just Dance Acoustic

Bebe

Featured Posts

Bebe

I was thinking about all the times Gaga has said how important it is for her songs to still sound good if was to play it with just her and the piano.

It makes wish we had a HQ version of this performance:

It's crazy how she turns Just Dance into such a melancholy song, it totally changes the meaning from such a care-free, party song to this introspective song of how she is using alcohol and partying as a way to self-medicate and distract herself from pain.

erfaan

I used to be so obsessed with this. 

When she sings "Down on the floor....Been here before....When I scream your name, when you don't call". 

27monster27
36 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

I used to be so obsessed with this. 

When she sings "Down on the floor....Been here before....When I scream your name, when you don't call". 

I think this was inspired by a fan-made cover. This performance of hers is one of my favorites of all time.

he/him/his

MonsterBall13

I remember a thread on the original GGD where someone said she should perform Just Dance this way as her final performance before she retires 

Defmix100

there really needs to be a studio recording of this for an acoustic cover album

codymonster

It bothers me to no end that that this is the only recording we have of this...

G U C C I

I have this downloaded and still listen to it all the time! Seriously one of her best moments just singing with her piano. I would kill for an entire album like this. 

MonsterMom

When is she gonna put out her most popular hits all done on piano...that is the album I want :giveup:

Archived