Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

K-pop star apologises for school bullying

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A K-pop star will suspend all activities, his management company JYP Entertainment said, after he was accused of being a bully while at school.

Hyunjin, 20, of boy band Stray Kids, issued an apology after allegations by a former schoolmate that he was verbally abusive during his teens.

Last week, an anonymous social media user wrote a post on an online forum detailing how Hyunjin, had been verbally abusive when they were in middle school during their early teens.

Following an investigation and interviews with the singer's former teachers and schoolmates by JYP Entertainment, his agency said that the singer has since met the accuser and apologised for his past actions in person.

Hyunjin also posted a handwritten apology on Instagram. "Whether it was intended or not, I don't think I can be forgiven at all for giving unforgettable pain to someone," 

His agency said in a statement  he will "take the time to self-reflect after halting all of his activities as a celebrity".

Now that he has been suspended from his work, social media reactions have been mixed over whether it was right to punish someone over something that happened years ago.

Some users said that his apology should have been enough, but others said that he deserved it.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bambino

Don't you just love it how people shower others with apologies only because they were caught, not because they feel that they ****ed up and that a real, sincere apology should be made? :smh:

edengowon
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Don't you just love it how people shower others with apologies only because they were caught, not because they feel that they ****ed up and that a real, sincere apology should be made? :smh:

in fact that's exactly what he did. and he apologised, not just for this specific incident, but any incidents when he was a teenager where he may have offended or upset someone because of his careless words. he extended the apology to anyone who he upset, and not just this individual victim, because he had realised that it was bigger than just this.

plus, he was in middle school. people calling his actions immature are right, because nobody is mature at that age, and immature, potentially harmful words come from across the spectrum, no matter who you are, because that's something that's regretrably normal amongst teenagers. nobody's the same as they were when they were 13, and it's unfair to hold them to that standard.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Irrelevant

imagine if stray kids goes OT7 :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

edengowon
10 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

imagine if stray kids goes OT7 :rip:

don't manifest that :huntyga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

tylerjs

There are so many more kpop stans here than I thought, I’m finding more every day :enigma: 

any ncitizens or more specifically weishennie? :lolly:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived