💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Graphics details about T.I. and Tiny Emerge

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

Looks like the "alleged" victims are not just seeking lawsuits, this is a criminal matter now.

TRIGGER WARNING ALERT.

Lawyer Seeks Criminal Investigation of T.I. and Tiny on Behalf of Multiple Women
The Atlanta superstar rapper and his wife have denied allegations that they drugged and sexually assaulted women, and their lawyer called it a “shakedown.”

A lawyer has approached the authorities seeking criminal inquiries on behalf of 11 people who said they were victimized by T.I., right, his wife, Tameka Harris, or members of their entourage. The couple has denied the allegations.Prince Williams/ Wireimage, via Getty Images

Weeks after accusations of sexual abuse and assault against the rapper T.I. and his wife, Tameka Harris, started circulating on social media, a lawyer has approached law enforcement authorities in two states seeking criminal inquiries, on behalf of 11 people who said they were victimized by the couple or members of their entourage.

Four women have accused the celebrity pair of drugging and sexually assaulting them, including two instances of rape that were said to have occurred in Georgia and California, according to the letters sent on Feb. 19 by the lawyer, Tyrone A. Blackburn, to state and federal prosecutors in both states. Similar letters were sent to the attorneys general in those states.

Mr. Blackburn, a New York-based lawyer, said that the “eerily similar” experiences spanned more than a decade, beginning in 2005; the most recent allegation of sexual abuse occurred in 2017 or 2018, he said. None of the women involved know one another, but described “sexual abuse, forced ingestion of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terroristic threats and false imprisonment” at the behest of T.I., Ms. Harris and their associates or employees, Mr. Blackburn wrote. His letters also included instances of nonsexual intimidation, assault and harassment.

Several of the women are interested in pursuing criminal cases against T.I. and Ms. Harris, Mr. Blackburn said in an interview, but they are running up against the statutes of limitation in some instances. A military veteran, a former friend-turned-assistant, an exotic dancer and a teenage intern at T.I.’s studio and record label, Grand Hustle, were among the accusers, the lawyer’s letters said.

In interviews, the women portrayed the rapper and his wife as aggressors who deployed drugs, alcohol, money and their celebrity status to prey on and entrap women for sexual abuse, and then threatened violence against anyone who might speak out.

The veteran, who served five years in the Air Force, said she met the couple in Los Angeles in 2005.

She and a friend had been whisked into the V.I.P. section of a club where the pair, not yet married, were holding court, the military veteran recalled in an interview. Ms. Harris soon offered the women a taste of her drink, and they tried it, she said. The veteran had also ordered one drink from the V.I.P. bar, she said — an amaretto sour, her standard cocktail and the only other thing she’d knowingly consumed that night.

Within hours, the two friends were sick — woozy and vomiting, they both said in separate interviews. The military veteran, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her family, came to believe that she had been drugged, she said.

Once she became incapacitated, she said T.I. and Ms. Harris then raped her in a hotel room. The veteran’s friend said in a separate interview that she had observed the woman leave the club with T.I. and Ms. Harris, and recalled hearing details of the encounter the next morning as they drove home, in shock. For the veteran, who was 23 at the time, it was a life-altering trauma, she said.

For the military veteran, the night took a turn when T.I. and Ms. Harris invited her and a few others to join them when they left the club, she said. Believing they were going to continue the party elsewhere, she recalled going along willingly.

Instead they went to a hotel room where the other guests were quickly asked to leave, according to the lawyer’s letter, and the woman began to suffer the effects of whatever she’d ingested — though she’d consumed less than two drinks, the letter said. Her friend, from whom she’d been separated, never made it to the room; she was throwing up in the lobby restroom, she said in an interview.

According to the letter, Ms. Harris suggested that the military veteran “freshen up,” and brought her to the bathroom, where the woman, intoxicated and overwhelmed, allowed Ms. Harris to undress and bathe her and T.I.

By the time they got her back to the bed, all three people were naked, and the veteran began vomiting, the letter said. T.I. then “attempted to put his foot into her vagina.” She told him no, the letter said. The woman recalled T.I. laughing at her for throwing up and him leaving to retrieve condoms.

“The next thing she remembers,” the letter continued, “was waking up naked on the couch, with a towel thrown over her, with a very sore vagina.” A security guard was banging on the door, telling her to leave, she recalled.

The woman fled. When her friend picked her up, she recounted the rest of her night, they said in separate interviews. At home, the woman made a beeline for the bath, scrubbing her body with soap and Tide with bleach, she said. She was too embarrassed to go to a doctor, she said, but later self-treated for an infection.

Another longtime friend who spoke to the veteran within days of the event confirmed in an interview that she had described the hotel experience as a non-consensual act in which she had been drugged, and never wavered from that when they discussed it in later years. The incident left the woman, who had been working at an aeronautics firm in her first job out of the military, despondent, she said.

More can be found here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/28/arts/music/ti-tiny-allegations-sexual-assault.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Related:

Stupid Oreo

random GIF

i am not suprised at all, these dirty schwines

8 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

the tracklist of ARTPOP in 2030 will be 2 songs :fatcat:

buy the current one on vinyl then ( if you are able to) :derpga:

js4754394o9823

TI is a whole ass creep.

I'm still not over the story of him and his daughter going to gynecologist to check if she's still a virgin

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Helxig

Jesus Christ what a f.ucked up pair!! This is honestly disgusting to read through!! Those girls lives have been irreparably damaged forever. Just sick the kind of sh.it that goes on out there

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

What in-

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

The Fame Monster

Omg... 

Gaga should do Taylor Swifts and re-record ARTPOP and do it without any featured vocalists. 

Find your freedom in the music

Aglaya
1 hour ago, The Fame Monster said:

Omg... 

Gaga should do Taylor Swifts and re-record ARTPOP and do it without any featured vocalists. 

I would LOVE THAT. Imagine Applause or DWUW in 2021. A dream, literally a dream.

could mean anything

Teletubby

An old clip is resurfacing online of Sherzinger during a guest appearance on the podcast Ladygang while it was filming as a short-lived show on E! During her visit in 2019, the “Your Love” singer cracked a joke about the couple when one of the co-hosts, Becca Toobin, revealed that the pair invited her to come to their house for dinner. That was no shock to Nicole who back in 2007, she released the song “Whatever U Like,” which T.I. was featured on. .

When T.I.’s name was brought up, all of the women agreed that they thought he was “hot,” and that’s when the tea fell out of the kettle.

“One time he and Tiny invited me over for dinner [laughs],” Toobin said, to which Sherzinger replied while winking and showing off a smug grin, “I’m sure they did. I’m sure they did.”

Toobin said “I was quite flattered” by the invitation, and the other ladies asked why she didn’t go. That’s when Sherzinger joked, “They were like, ‘Guess what’s for dinner? You, b—h!'”

https://madamenoire.com/1214023/ti-and-tiny-drama-2/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

The Child
58 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

At this point Gaga should just Ctrl+Alt+Del the entire ARTPOP album

She did

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived