💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball with 37% of capacity filled

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

What if it pushes through but with the same treatment as the Super Bowl.

I wanna see the stage so badly even just in my phone screen:enigma:

Quartz

Nope. We're talking about Gaga, the one who raised hundreds of millions for Covid research, the superstar who wore a mask on her only performance for her latest album, the person who had a relative get such a heavy brush with Covid. It's not happening fam.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

littlepotter

Who decides who gets to go? Hunger games style? :rip:

chaeri pls

itsmebuddy

that would be a mess waiting to happen

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

tylertremallose
59 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Who decides who gets to go? Hunger games style? :rip:

prob refund everyone and re-release the tix would be the best option. 

or sign up for a raffle style, where you put your details and if youre chosen, then you can buy a ticket. 

Illuminati

I don't see popstars seriously booking mostly empty stadiums. Touring in general is gonna be way more expensive now

River

We're going to see a flood of cancellation in the next weeks, summers is approaching, the dates are approaching, Chromatica Ball might be one of them:nick:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BlueRose

they can always do multiple shows per night but would mean same work for less money, but artists are gonna get tired much faster I guess

Sepsami

I'm just waiting and hoping I get money back :awkney: €185x2 for golden floor tickets :messga: First time I was gonna be so close to her too :cryga: ..ANYWAYS :poot:

Sepsami
16 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

they can always do multiple shows per night but would mean same work for less money, but artists are gonna get tired much faster I guess

Imagine being in the third show of the night and the artist just ends up lipping most of the songs and halfassing the steps cuz they're exhausted :air:

March34th

i want it to be cancelled so i can buy something expensive with that $400 i gave gags

Mother of Puppies

I want it to be cancelled because I don't have tickets and I wouldn't be able to get to see the show because the soonest I will get vaccinated will be in about 14,8 years as I'm from Germany.

And if I don't get to see the show, I don't want anyone else to get to see the show. :selena:

just kidding... I still want the show to be cancelled or postponed to next year (2022) so I can finally buy tickets...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived