đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Respect Taylor Swift' trending on Twitter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bionic
7 hours ago, Regina George said:

I swear the world is heading towards life without real comedy. Eventually we will only have kids comedy and dad jokes. Everything is offensive, sexist, racist, etc. I am female and if someone jokes like this about me I would laugh along.

Comedy 2022 be like: "Your relationships never last. [turn to audience] This is joke. You may now laugh."

buy bionic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

Singular persons, though, not shows. There are several layers of people who should have better judgement to stop it in this case.

Also no one's publicly touching that Gaga rumor these days unless they're deeply delusional.

Sure, we can agree on it's embarrassing that this went trough. If it was meant to make people laugh, it's a few years too late. :spin:

I think i just question why she takes it so seriously now, when she's made fun of the absurdity, and made millions of it on multiple occasions. :shrug:

KooKoo

People who are offended by this better not watch Madtv or some of the earlier sketch comedies.  Smh you can't even joke anymore.  No sense of humor.

Dreaming is free

JazzGa

They really thought they did sumn with their "woke battle" but it turns out they just played into tired stereotypes

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, KooKoo said:

People who are offended by this better not watch Madtv or some of the earlier sketch comedies.  Smh you can't even joke anymore.  No sense of humor.

You should have watched the footage of the TV show this is from. It is definitely not a comedy. It's a drama meant to be taken completely seriously, which makes it bizarrely hilarious but not intentionally. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived