• Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Zak said:

you agree with me king??

Cardi’s the queen of rap :flower: (only because she’s a Gaga stan) :flower:

14 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Nicki is the one that made female rap a thing again. Their would be no Cardi, Doja, Meghan, etc if it wasn't for Nicki reviving the genre. People really deny the fact that she changed the rap game. 

JusKeepBreathin

They basically slut shamed her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jose P
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Shouldn’t you be able to even write the lyrics you rap to be considered queen of rap? Or have even a semblance of flow? :haroon:

CubbyGaga

Respect the haughty white woman who’s made a career out of being a tone-deaf mean girl?  

I’m good fam. 

Bored Over It GIF

I really don't see why she would have a larger issue with this. She's made fun of how the media portrays her multiple times and since most of their slander is so detached from reality, it really shouldn't affect her that deeply. :coffee:

It's really not that different from people using the "Gaga is a man" joke in 2021. 
The people using it are doing more damage to themselves than their target. :ohwell:

HEARTSTOP

The joke isn't funny, specially because it's outdated.

However, I don't think there's anything disrespectful about it...let's not pretend this site doesn't make these types of jokes about her, other people, and mostly Gaga.

Honestly, if people are this mad at this joke, I wonder what can we joke about nowadays :oprah:

IDGAF

hieronymus
17 minutes ago, Swando said:

I really don't see why she would have a larger issue with this. She's made fun of how the media portrays her multiple times and since most of their slander is so detached from reality, it really shouldn't affect her that deeply. :coffee:

It's really not that different from people using the "Gaga is a man" joke in 2021. 
The people using it are doing more damage to themselves than their target. :ohwell:

Singular persons, though, not shows. There are several layers of people who should have better judgement to stop it in this case.

Also no one's publicly touching that Gaga rumor these days unless they're deeply delusional.

Regina George

I swear the world is heading towards life without real comedy. Eventually we will only have kids comedy and dad jokes. Everything is offensive, sexist, racist, etc. I am female and if someone jokes like this about me I would laugh along.

FfFfFfFF

Literally, the only ones that can be offended by this are basically the Swifties. Not surprised it's trending but it's not super viral either. :haroon:

swakby

The show is kind of dull so I’m not surprised.

They also made a joke that Lana Del Rey has become mainstream :billie: They live in 2012.

Biggest Bitch

Respect? She totally deserved it. She shaded her exes million times, and when finally someone shaded her back she totally freaked out, but it's okay cause she's a woman. :saladga:

bionic

taylor swift when she is referenced in any way other than an over-praising compliment

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

buy bionic

Archived