💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#1 GoldDerby predictor: Dua to sweep

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Mister G

She'll win a handful but with Taylor's folklore out and about I doubt she'll sweep all categories.

HuffsAhoy

Future Nostalgia deserves Album of the Year; it's an immaculate work of art. Dua has given us a revival of a true pop era AND in the middle of a pandemic. She must be rewarded for her work and dedication this era. :whitney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Cssomeone

I also have Future Nostalgia as number one for AOTY, which kinda makes her a winner for Pop Album. Don't Start Now might take ROTY and SOTY too, so their predictions are not so out there in my view

Luna Lovegood

the floor 

luna’s advocate

Cssomeone
50 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm not sure she'll win that many. But then I was super surprised last year with Billie..

But didn't they also predict The Weeknd nom for AOTY :triggered:

So did everyone actually :ladyhaha:

Jose P

I think it’s a little bit obvious that folklore will win AOTY at the very least, let’s be real over here 

Phantomhive

I hope Gaga takes home at least 1 but I don't know how likely that is :selena:

I want Dua to win the major categories tho especially AOTY since hers is the only one I listened to

In I fly on wings of winter.

jimmytimestep
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I think it’s a little bit obvious that folklore will win AOTY at the very least, let’s be real over here 

This is the most likely scenario. Though it’s my personal prediction that both Taylor and Dua will fall short out of the big awards.

the Grammys are a mess

ThisGuyTony

Don’t Start Now will win but I don’t see FN winning anything. :shrug: 

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

you are going to take a seat, eat your chicken and witness Dua's slayage that night henny boo, k? let's stop that folklore clownery, it's just not going to happen.

bish you are so ICONIC I swear :air: :lmao: 

Thomas P

I want Folklore to win, but honestly i’m not predicting either Dua or Taylor. 

This year feels like one of the years where they award something like Jacob Collier, which would be a shame tbh. His album isn’t bad, but it would be a clear indicator that they’re only awarding well connected musicians

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lickitung

As much as I'd love to see folklore or future nostalgia winning aoty, I don't think that's going to happen. I think HAIM could win that one and surprise some people. I think Dua will definately get pop solo and roty and taylor will get pop album and duo 

Archived