Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Setlist

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Okay so we all know that the Chromatica Ball may not happen unfortunately...but I made my own setlist! I’m pretty proud of it! I skipped out on some of the hits and added in some album tracks. Let me know what you think! Feel free to switch around my setlist and add or take. Or post your own setlist! I’m interested in seeing what kind of vision you guys have

Chromatica Ball Concept

Chromatica 1

Alice

Dance In The Dark

Sour Candy (Orchestra Version Gaga Only)

Stupid Love

Born This Way

(Rain Sounds play before ROM)

Rain On Me

Free Women 

Fun Tonight

Chromatica 2

Paparazzi

Plastic Doll

Scheiße

ARTPOP

Enigma 

The Queen

Million Reasons

Shallow

Yoü and I

Monster

Electric Chapel

Replay

Chromatica 3

Sine From Above

1000 Doves

Babylon 

Bad Romance

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

Also Sour Candy Orchestra versions lyrics are

I’m hard on the outside but if you give me time then I could make time for your love, I’m hard on the outside but if you see inside inside inside....then it leads straight into stupid love. I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE GONNA BE PISSED That I butchered sour candy. This is just my personal preference 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

Dance in the Dark followed by Alice would wreck me. :giveup:

This is my favorite setlist I've seen so far!

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like the concept I created :hug:

chromatic puzea

ahhh i love this so much, i feel like babylon would've been a stronger ending than bad romance would be though

it would be wild seeing alice into ditd live and i think monster to electric chapel to replay is a satisfying trilogy

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

HuffsAhoy

Overall not bad! I think you are a little too generous with some of the deep cuts, but it's always fun to imagine hearing them live again. In my fantasy setlist, I also placed Paparazzi in the same act as 911 and Plastic Doll, I think it would be a great compliment. But, I have Replay closing that portion of the show. I placed ARTPOP as a video interlude leading into Enigma. Now I need to go and revisit the setlists I've made. 

51 minutes ago, Abdulla said:

Um where are the classics? Poker face, love game, just dance, telephone...

Hopefully in the recycling bin, where they belong. They have been performed to death for the last 12 years. It's time for some more recent singles to be given the spotlight. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

newseason
5 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Hopefully in the recycling bin, where they belong. They have been performed to death for the last 12 years. It's time for some more recent singles to be given the spotlight. 

Omg, yes! I hate when artists sing the same hits 100000 times. If it's a tour promoting a new album, I want to hear most of the new album tracks, not the same old overperformed songs. I get that there must be at least some of the biggest hits included, but not overdone. 

M i K E Y

I want one of the acts to end with replay, with the chorus music keep playing while she’s changing her outfit. 

also I can imagine FW Demo as an opener with the stems creeping in, she’s breaking out and is a free woman - a storyline show

M i K E Y

Also I’d love to see monster being performed again! The synth interlude was EVERYTHING + her jumping out covered in blood. 

Alannah
23 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I want one of the acts to end with replay, with the chorus music keep playing while she’s changing her outfit. 

also I can imagine FW Demo as an opener with the stems creeping in, she’s breaking out and is a free woman - a storyline show

Every time I hear Replay during the "Am I" repeats in the beginning, I can't help but think it'd be the perfect outfit change/interlude/transition - almost Monster Ball type vibes. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, Abdulla said:

Um where are the classics? Poker face, love game, just dance, telephone...

I decided to leave them out 🤣 Just my personal preference...It’s kind of hard to be creative when you have to stick to putting so many classics. Where on the setlist that I made do u think they would fit? Or how would you like to see them mixed in with Chromatica? 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
50 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

ahhh i love this so much, i feel like babylon would've been a stronger ending than bad romance would be though

it would be wild seeing alice into ditd live and i think monster to electric chapel to replay is a satisfying trilogy

Thank you!!! I’m glad you like my setlist :) Honestly I agree, I’d rather Babylon as the last song! But I honestly didn’t know where else to put bad romance and threw it in as an extra 🤣 I really wanna see her perform electric chapel live again. BTW albums tracks deserves more live performances in the future!

Guest ARTPOPSlays
50 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Overall not bad! I think you are a little too generous with some of the deep cuts, but it's always fun to imagine hearing them live again. In my fantasy setlist, I also placed Paparazzi in the same act as 911 and Plastic Doll, I think it would be a great compliment. But, I have Replay closing that portion of the show. I placed ARTPOP as a video interlude leading into Enigma. Now I need to go and revisit the setlists I've made. 

Thank you sm! Yeah I put a lot of deep cuts in, I think it’s be interesting to see her do that for a tour especially since she’s been doing the greatest hits show! I love ARTPOP as an interlude too! That’s a great idea. I find it hard mixing songs from other eras into recent albums because each albums sound is so distinct but I found this one pretty easy! I also agree with that last part. Her early hits have been played for so long that I feel it’s be okay to leave out some hits this time around, especially since that’s been her focus since the super bowl

Guest ARTPOPSlays
13 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Every time I hear Replay during the "Am I" repeats in the beginning, I can't help but think it'd be the perfect outfit change/interlude/transition - almost Monster Ball type vibes. 

Yes!!! That song gives me monster ball mixed with John Wayne vibes!

Archived