đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Setlist

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I couldn't even believe when she announced that the Boston date would be at Fenway again... There are MANY bad seats in that house, and I was lucky enough to get one of them last time, so bad to the point that I could barely see the good sis Gaga

edit: and they were not cheap either

I went to the Fenway date too!! Sorry to hear you couldn’t see her well. It was a great show though! I liked the stadium but I prefer arena because they’re more intimate 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I went to the Fenway date too!! Sorry to hear you couldn’t see her well. It was a great show though! I liked the stadium but I prefer arena because they’re more intimate 

I got different seats this time, spent a long time scouting them too using aviewfrommyseat.com (life saver!)! Unfortunately I (my parents) had no choice but to buy resale, $$$

Don't Call Me Gaga

M i K E Y
7 hours ago, Alannah said:

Every time I hear Replay during the "Am I" repeats in the beginning, I can't help but think it'd be the perfect outfit change/interlude/transition - almost Monster Ball type vibes. 

I imagine her belting „YOU HAD THE GUUUUUN - DONT KNOW..“ while disappearing from stage 

Archived