Chromatica Ball Setlist

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
46 minutes ago, newseason said:

Omg, yes! I hate when artists sing the same hits 100000 times. If it's a tour promoting a new album, I want to hear most of the new album tracks, not the same old overperformed songs. I get that there must be at least some of the biggest hits included, but not overdone. 

A great example of someone who does this is Cher. I love that woman to death but when I saw the Here We Go Again Tour, she only performed three ABBA songs :awkney: Heck, she's been performing the same show and setlist, with minor variations, since the Farewell Tour back in 03-05 :air:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

JRCF29

Once again I see that certain STANS feel they are above the hits:triggered: As much as I'd love to see some TF/TFM/BTW/AP/J deep cuts (:ally:) I can't imagine a show without Lovegame, Poker Face, Alejandro, etc. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

HuffsAhoy
15 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Once again I see that certain STANS feel they are above the hits:triggered: As much as I'd love to see some TF/TFM/BTW/AP/J deep cuts (:ally:) I can't imagine a show without Lovegame, Poker Face, Alejandro, etc. 

To me, it's a sign of artistic laziness when artists sing their hits over and over again. I dream of concert when she does not sing anything from The Fame/Monster. If Madonna can get away with not singing her biggest hits each tour, Gaga can do the same. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
36 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

If ILIR is NOT performed after all these years, I WILL demand a refund

Hide contents

:fatcat:

Omg I literally was just thinking of ILIR...before enigma I put that on my fan made setlist 😭

JRCF29

8 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

If Madonna can get away with not singing her biggest hits each tour, Gaga can do the same. 

Madonna has been on 2,356 tours, she's in a bit of a different category:cyanlights:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

Omg I literally was just thinking of ILIR

As you should

Don't Call Me Gaga

Guest ARTPOPSlays
30 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I know what u mean! However I feel it’s be really refreshing to see her cut a few of the hits to sing some deep cuts! Madonnas Drowned tour had I think 1 hit performed at the end of her show!

HuffsAhoy
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Madonna has been on 2,356 tours, she's in a bit of a different category:cyanlights:

Only 11 :gaycat: But it cannot be stated enough that with few exceptions (La Isla Bonita), she keeps the hits fresh for every tour. Gaga needs to start doing that or we cannot continue to claim is on her A-game for live shows. 

JRCF29
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I know what u mean! However I feel it’s be really refreshing to see her cut a few of the hits to sing some deep cuts! Madonnas Drowned tour had I think 1 hit performed at the end of her show!

:madge:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I love how specific the number you put down is :giggle:

JRCF29
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

Only 11 :gaycat: But it cannot be stated enough that with few exceptions (La Isla Bonita), she keeps the hits fresh for every tour. Gaga needs to start doing that or we cannot continue to claim is on her A-game for live shows. 

Stadium dates of JWT didn't even get Paparazzi, you all are elitists CONFIRMEDt

Don't Call Me Gaga

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Stadium dates of JWT didn't even get Paparazzi, you all are elitists CONFIRMEDt

Good thing I saw it in an arena :queenga: And please, Paparazzi is a good example of a song that needs to go UNLESS she starts singing it in full again. 

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Good thing I saw it in an arena :queenga: And please, Paparazzi is a good example of a song that needs to go UNLESS she starts singing it in full again. 

I couldn't even believe when she announced that the Boston date would be at Fenway again... There are MANY bad seats in that house, and I was lucky enough to get one of them last time, so bad to the point that I could barely see the good sis Gaga

edit: and they were not cheap either

Don't Call Me Gaga

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I couldn't even believe when she announced that the Boston date would be at Fenway again... There are MANY bad seats in that house, and I was lucky enough to get one of them last time, so bad to the point that I could barely see the good sis Gaga

edit: and they were not cheap either

I have never been to a stadium concert and I can't imagine they are any fun. I hope whatever the future holds for LG tours, she goes back to arenas. 

Archived