• $300M to $350M
    • $350M to $400M
    • $400M to $450M
    • $450M to $500M
    • $500M or more

Featured Posts

Economy

So ASIB ended up grossing like $436M way more than many thought

We do not know how many Countries will have movie theatres up and running at full capacity yet but most countries in developed world do have timelines that suggest most will be vaccinated by then which means most restrictions should be minimal

Anyway tho Covid is a variable of uncertainty try to predict its grossings anyway

I would expect 100-150m which is pretty decent for the type of film Gucci is. 

This isn't exactly a blockbuster and with theatres being hit so badly during the pandemic I doubt they'll be full.

MaryJaneHolland

I don't know how will cinemas work by then due to COVID, they are releasing it on that platform shortly after its theater release, so I will keep it cute and say below $100M :vegas:

Economy
6 minutes ago, Ricksies said:

I would expect 100-150m which is pretty decent for the type of film Gucci is. 

This isn't exactly a blockbuster and with theatres being hit so badly during the pandemic I doubt they'll be full.

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't know how will cinemas work by then due to COVID, they are releasing it on that platform shortly after its theater release, so I will keep it cute and say below $100M :vegas:

Thing is most major economies expect to have most of the population vaccinated by end of summer...

Tho there will innevitably be some caution linging around... u would thing most segments of the economy will be operating by then :shrug:

LaLuna

I don't know, I was half expecting ASIB to bomb, so I probably shouldn't make any predictions :laughga:

I think it’s way too early to make any predictions. We don’t anything abt the movie past the main cast and the events the movie is based off. Not to mention we have no idea what shape the movie industry will be in this November. Even then, ASIB wasn’t expected to be a big movie and it blew up in the box office, 

androiduser

I think the movie will be thematically most similar to Ridley Scott's All The Money in the World, that made $57 million.

Gucci has more stars attached, plus the Gaga factor, so if the movie gets good reviews, I'd expect around $100 million, up to $130 million maybe.

StarstruckIllusion
53 minutes ago, Runway said:

$50m - $60m 

🧍‍♂️ not you expecting to to bomb 

I expect $150-200M, depending on movie theater situation could be higher or lower 

Archived