💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish: "The World’s A Little Blurry" - Live Premiere Event

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Cello

Loved the interview. When can we see the documentary outside of AppleTV? :cryga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

SevenWonder

I liked Billie before - I think Everything I Wanted is a near perfect pop song. But now I love her. She seemed so genuine. Grounded, but still with enough personality and even diva moments to make her interesting. Not ready to stan yet (Gaga and Riri for me), but one more killer album? We shall see. 

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

Loved the interview. When can we see the documentary outside of AppleTV? :cryga:

I found a torrent :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Economy
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

I liked Billie before - I think Everything I Wanted is a near perfect pop song. But now I love her. She seemed so genuine. Grounded, but still with enough personality and even diva moments to make her interesting. Not ready to stan yet (Gaga and Riri for me), but one more killer album? We shall see. 

I been stanning her since when we all fall asleep tbh. I find her so interesting

gypsy101
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I been stanning her since when we all fall asleep tbh. I find her so interesting

same, literally i hadn’t heard any of her music then the night that album came out people on r/popheads were stanning so immediately listened to it several times, then listened to don’t smile at me several times. was obsessed immediately. she was i think my number 2 artist on apple music in 2019? still obsessed tbh.

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, PlasticWeave said:

so excited to watch

she's the most iconic person to me to come since Gaga

tenor.gif

her JUDAS is upon us

Economy
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

same, literally i hadn’t heard any of her music then the night that album came out people on r/popheads were stanning so immediately listened to it several times, then listened to don’t smile at me several times. was obsessed immediately. she was i think my number 2 artist on apple music in 2019? still obsessed tbh.

Same for me. I had actually never even heard her name tbh i just saw this "Billie Eillish" dominate itunes all of a sudden and spotify and wanted to know who this person was. At first i thought it was a male singer cuz of the name Billie

But i loved her instantly!

gypsy101
40 minutes ago, Economy said:

Same for me. I had actually never even heard her name tbh i just saw this "Billie Eillish" dominate itunes all of a sudden and spotify and wanted to know who this person was. At first i thought it was a male singer cuz of the name Billie

But i loved her instantly!

yeah she’s honestly fantastic! i had been hearing about her for months on reddit but thought she was like a stupid teen singer. was so blown away by her immediately

Archived