Most of kpop DELETED from spotify

mister max

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Decodekid said:

My complete kpop playlist remains the same, i’m confused :mark:

Try to play them. Some of them won’t play.

Decodekid
3 minutes ago, Dadru said:

Also why are some people here reacting on the thread with YAAAS :saladga:

Lame and bored:vegas:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Supersonic
Just now, Decodekid said:

My complete kpop playlist remains the same, i’m confused :mark:

There are 4 major distributors in Korea:

Kakao M (formerly LOEN Entertainment)
Stone Music Entertainment (formerly CJ ENM)
Dreamus (formerly SK Group)
YG Plus

It could be that you have no K-Pop songs on your playlist that are distributed by Kakao M.

Gerrard174

If you stan groups from BigHit, YG, SM and JYP, probably no effect to you.

Sunmi's two biggest hits Gashina and Heroine are gone too

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Good to know, thanks for the info, but I wasn't talking about this case specifically, more like in general :)

I would probably not be qualified and I still stand by my words. I think streaming is great because if someone can't really buy music, it makes them able to listen to what they love whenever they want. People need music. That's the great side of streaming for me.

What's not so great (still in my opinion) is that the artists don't make much money anymore, that's why they all start an other business that is more profitable. I also strongly dislike the way songs are getting shorter and shorter, the way the hype for new music disappears after three days for many people, the way people start a song and don't even finish it because they want to click on another one too quickly. I really think the internet is getting way too loose with the work that is done. People ask for high budget stuff but those who can afford to buy it don't do it anymore, and I think it's heartbreaking.

This sent me :ladyhaha: I actually don't really have a salary since I don't work (:saladga:) but I still buy the albums I want to listen to, because I can. Sure, it would be cool to get the music for free, but as someone who can buy it (not too often though), I “force” myself to do it because I want the artists to be paid for their work as I mentioned above.

I see that my point of view is a bit controversial, but I don't understand why people like me have access the music for free. Give this opportunity to those who need it, not to the “rich” ones. :shrug:

If it weren't for streaming, I wouldn't have 8000+ different songs by 3000+ different artists streamed in the past two years. It's a way for people to discover more music than they would've otherwise, and especially is beneficial for smaller artists, like now I can go and stream an album someone on GGD has made to support them, but I wouldn't have bought it. If i'm interested enough in an artist to buy their music i would already be supporting them in different ways

chaeri pls

Franch Toast

These shenanigans are why I prefer owning songs to streaming. Content can be pulled at anytime. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived