Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Tour possibilities

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

Hello there.

Do you think she will go on tour this year? I don't have too much hope, maybe at the end of the year or in 2022. Another possibility is to go on tour promoting two albums, Chromatica and LG7. For example Ariana already did it with her Sweetner Tour and so did Madonna with the Drowned World Tour. She could sing less songs from the past albums ond focus on Chromatica and the newer one. Imagine a house-rock tour. Would you wait for it if she goes on tour in 2023? 

lady_gaga_en_los_mtv_vmas_2020_x3x_1_cro

:)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope she will do an online Chromatica show, many artists have done that already. Also it doesn't have to be completely live, she can prerecord performances and add them together, so it'll be easier for her health

Lemondeduerl
5 minutes ago, Dadru said:

I really hope she will do an online Chromatica show, many artists have done that already. Also it doesn't have to be completely live, she can prerecord performances and add them together, so it'll be easier for her health

It's the best idea but I miss real live concerts :toofunny:

:)

papergangstas

I don't think so. She'll be busy filming Gucci and after that, she'll probably officially cancel her Chromatica tour because there's no way that things will be back to normal for stadium concerts by July. I also think that her Enigma contract was extended, so she'll probably continue her residency and add some Chromatica song into it. 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Dadru said:

If she prerecorded parts it would be like the VMA’s which means she could do a lot more in terms of outfit changes etc. I just wanna hear these songs live and touring it isn’t possible right now. 

LittleMonster20

I think she will postpone the tour until once it’s possible and after finishing the filming of Gucci will do something Chromatica related again in the summer. Maybe promote Gucci in fall until award season and then (hopefully things will be better by then) return to the Chromatica era again and do the tour.

I love this album so much and I really want her to do something more with it be it a single or just a video. Also I refuse to believe the era is over since every era of her has had at least some closure be it a tweet or a tour performance.

MANiCURE 6

This is exactly what she needs to do... But LG7 has to come "fast" cause I really want to see her live :ladyhaha:

So let's say 2022 = LG7 and early 2023 = tour

Not going to happen at current state. I bet she wants to get back out there but the concert promoters and stuff aren't going to want her to play 3/4th empty stadiums because of the money, I don't see the US having any high caliber concerts this year at all. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Delulu Rogers

If that’s the case LG7 has to continue the chromatica theme then. Ugh I can’t believe they wasted Babylon and SC

Juanlittlem

What Im hoping:

Chromatica Ball is cancelled and she records a paid livestream like everyone is doing. Then she ends the Enigma shows she has left, releases LG7 (2022), and tours so her international fans can see her, then she goes to Vegas again for a year or two.

What is gonna happen:

She goes back to Vegas, adds Rain On Me to the setlist and stays there till late 2023 when she releases LG7.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What Im hoping:

Chromatica Ball is cancelled and she records a paid livestream like everyone is doing. Then she ends the Enigma shows she has left, releases LG7 (2022), and tours so her international fans can see her, then she goes to Vegas again for a year or two.

What is gonna happen:

She goes back to Vegas, adds Rain On Me to the setlist and stays there till late 2023 when she releases LG7.

I think she'll perform more than just ROM when Enigma returns, I mean she has a song called Enigma

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I think she'll perform more than just ROM when Enigma returns, I mean she has a song called Enigma

I wish she would perform at least half of Chromatica, considering that setlist is A CHOICE. She can change lots of songs to fit Chromatica in that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I wish she would perform at least half of Chromatica, considering that setlist is A CHOICE. She can change lots of songs to fit Chromatica in that.

Imo, I always thought that Chromatica would release on 10 April and she would finish Enigma as we know it in May 2020. She'd then begin The Chromatica Ball and return to Vegas in autumn 2020 where she would reuse elements from The Chromatica Ball to change Enigma. 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Dadru said:

49 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What Im hoping:

What is gonna happen:

I think she's not allowed to do a Chromatica livestream because of her Enigma contract.

---

OT: TCB this year doesn't seem to be likely, hope she postpones again and maybe make it the tour for "Chromatica + LG7 / EP" 

I am just hoping she releases the Chromatica Monster and extends the era until she can tour :vegas:

Chromatica is so important :messga: and the album has gotten NOTHING, I feel at least a tour for it would round up/acknowledge the concept since promo was minimal, which is why I hope it's postponed and not cancelled. Either that or at least turn the Las Vegas residency Chromatica-heavy for a few years

Archived