Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Tour possibilities

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

I don’t know what’s going on in the U S or Paris (vaccine)etc but the U.K. is looking promising atm .                           So I think she should come here do the live show and stream it .

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dadru said:

I really hope she will do an online Chromatica show, many artists have done that already. Also it doesn't have to be completely live, she can prerecord performances and add them together, so it'll be easier for her health

I agree. Touring won’t happen and next year will be too late unless she releases an EP or another album.

Also, didn’t someone say her Vegas contract prohibits her from doing online shows? :messga:

COME ON GAYS!!

numb the flame
52 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

I don’t know what’s going on in the U S or Paris (vaccine)etc but the U.K. is looking promising atm .                           So I think she should come here do the live show and stream it .

Gaga won't drag her entire entourage overseas just for one show, it would make more sense financially to do it in the USA than it does in the UK. 

6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga won't drag her entire entourage overseas just for one show, it would make more sense financially to do it in the USA than it does in the UK. 

Ye but can she do it in the US would she be able to ?It was only 6 shows finishing end of august then she would have moved on. What I’m saying is (not just because I have tickets lol) if she could do one two shows and stream that would be better than nothing at all . 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

Ye but can she do it in the US would she be able to ?It was only 6 shows finishing end of august then she would have moved on. What I’m saying is (not just because I have tickets lol) if she could do one two shows and stream that would be better than nothing at all . 

it would be more financially viable to do a live-streamed performance in Los Angeles than it would be to get her entire entourage on a flight

4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

it would be more financially viable to do a live-streamed performance in Los Angeles than it would be to get her entire entourage on a flight

I get that but what  is the situation in the US are they allowing or will be allowing concerts etc .

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

I get that but what  is the situation in the US are they allowing or will be allowing concerts etc .

If you go to Florida well...

in all seriousness, if it's for work then it's probably allowed for her to do a concert without an audience. 

Fresco

It might be possible to have concerts after September in the USA. The vaccine should be available to everyone in the summer and then add on 3 weeks to develop immunity. 

Maybe there would need to be an admission requirement to either have a vaccine shot or have a negative covid test.

Anderson123
On 2/28/2021 at 9:00 AM, Juanlittlem said:

I wish she would perform at least half of Chromatica, considering that setlist is A CHOICE. She can change lots of songs to fit Chromatica in that.

I really wish she revamps that setlist with Chromatica stuff once we're allowed to go to concerts. The Fame has way too many songs there, I'd rather see new songs get their moment instead.

chromatic puzea
On 2/28/2021 at 10:26 AM, Dadru said:

I really hope she will do an online Chromatica show, many artists have done that already. Also it doesn't have to be completely live, she can prerecord performances and add them together, so it'll be easier for her health

yess i know that the energy of being in person and being surrounded by monsters and seing the sets live is an irreplacable experience, but as someone who really can't afford chromatica tour tickets, i wouldn't mind having a show from my laptop. they could go even crazier with visual affects and outfit changes too with it being pre-recorded

do u like the jojo siwa song

chromatic puzea
13 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I really wish she revamps that setlist with Chromatica stuff once we're allowed to go to concerts. The Fame has way too many songs there, I'd rather see new songs get their moment instead.

i need to hear engima live

to hear the unleashed chorus vocals live would be wild

do u like the jojo siwa song

stevana229

SHE NEEDS TO JUST DO A VIRTUAL CONCERT WITH ALL CHROMATICA SONGS. I dont understand why she hasn't. 

tylertremallose
On 2/28/2021 at 9:49 AM, Delulu Rogers said:

If that’s the case LG7 has to continue the chromatica theme then. Ugh I can’t believe they wasted Babylon and SC

i mean..
she could do something like the Circus tour...where it was themed after her Circus era but it was more of a "Blackout" Tour

out of the 16 songs performed
4 were from Circus 
8 were from blackout lol 

lance13

Personally,  I think she LOVES performing in Vegas and it's alot easier on her. I think she'll completely change up Enigma and do her Chromatica tour as a residency. Just my opinion. LOL

Archived