Lady Gaga saying “vi amo” to fans while leaving her hotel

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

God I hope she feels alright. Her decision to not show herself to the paparazzi earlier was quite uncharacteristic of her. I don't know if it's because of how she feels internally about Koji and Gustave or if she's just trying to hide her outfit so as to not spoil the fashion of Gucci to her fans.

Weren't there rumours that she was actually meeting the cast of Gucci for some promotional material already?

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but she had already said a few weeks ago that she didn’t want to be seen for the movie

Bradley
58 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but she had already said a few weeks ago that she didn’t want to be seen for the movie

Do you remember the source for that?

mindintransit

Like everyone I can hardly wait to see her out and about in Italy. But I kind of keep in mind that with her music Gaga is in control. In the studio, on stage, it's her show. Gucci is Ridley and Giannina Scott's show. They make the decisions about protecting the cast and crew from covid. And they will decide how and when Gaga appears in public. I'm not worried. I can't stop looking at the Gaga in Rome photos and I know there will be more. In Italy:heart:

Bella Goth

finally we can enjoy her talking italian in this movie stefanya patrizia joanna germanotta purrrrrrrrrrr

JazzGa

Gurl has been clearly studying her Italian his year! Legend! I wish I came outta quarantine with a new job and having learned a new language :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
19 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

The film production also tried to cover up that Adam Driver practiced driving vintage cars and motorcycles on a track, but they failed.

I would like to see these pics! You should make a thread sis :lolly:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

is she having to learn some Italian for the movie?

Antonino Germanotta, Rosaria Lipari, Antonio Calderone and Lucia di Santa Lucia Del Mele (her great-grandparents who immigrated from Italy) would be so proud of her :bradley:

Archived