Lady Gaga saying “vi amo” to fans while leaving her hotel

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

It’s so nice to hear her voice again! :kara:

She sounds fine so I hope she feels better after the last few days! 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

It’s so nice to hear her voice again! :kara:

She sounds fine so I hope she feels better after the last few days! 

Yeah same I think she sounds happy and okay so hope it’s that way 

chromaticainmyhead

the Gucci promo must be the official I‘m Italian“ era

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Bradley

God I hope she feels alright. Her decision to not show herself to the paparazzi earlier was quite uncharacteristic of her. I don't know if it's because of how she feels internally about Koji and Gustave or if she's just trying to hide her outfit so as to not spoil the fashion of Gucci to her fans.

Weren't there rumours that she was actually meeting the cast of Gucci for some promotional material already?

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

God I hope she feels alright. Her decision to not show herself to the paparazzi earlier was quite uncharacteristic of her. I don't know if it's because of how she feels internally about Koji and Gustave or if she's just trying to hide her outfit so as to not spoil the fashion of Gucci to her fans.

Weren't there rumours that she was actually meeting the cast of Gucci for some promotional material already?

There was a rumour she was hiding cuz she was going to a first promotional photoshoot for the movie with Adam and Jared according to an Italian media 

RAMROD

Why are they not staying home and quarantining? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

There was a rumour she was hiding cuz she was going to a first promotional photoshoot for the movie with Adam and Jared according to an Italian media 

I think that’s not a rumour, the local press was reporting that.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh wow, if she's hiding for that reason then at least I guess it's a positive thing then. Maybe the fashion is killer.

Do u have a link to that Italian report?

Thonin Dyn
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why are they not staying home and quarantining? :oprah:

it’s been a year since the global covid breakout, stop Saying this everytime you see someone outside. People can’t stay 24/24 alone in their homes for a year. 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Oh wow, if she's hiding for that reason then at least I guess it's a positive thing then. Maybe the fashion is killer.

Do u have a link to that Italian report?

No just saw a tweet saying that...It’s normal if she wore a certain outfit to hide like that 

Archived