Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry, J Balvin will each release a song and video for Pokémon 25

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry, J Balvin, and one more surprise superstar artist will each release a song inspired by Pokémon. Each song will be joined by a music video and an exclusive merchandise collection celebrating each artist and 25 years of Pokémon.

The upcoming P25 Music compilation album can be pre-saved beginning today at https://umusic.digital/pokemon25/

These Pokémon inspired songs will be included on a year-end digital album to be released by Universal Music Group’s Capitol Records.
The album will feature 14 songs by 11 different Universal Music Group artists, including Katy Perry, J Balvin, and Post Malone’s surprise original cover of Hootie and the Blowfish’s “I Only Wanna Be with You” performed for the first time during the virtual concert. 

source

Post Malone’s concert:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Quartz

One thing you can't fault Katy is that she doesn't stop creating. I like half of Witness, Smile was a miss for me. When you 'flopped' that many times, you get to release more honest music. Kesha's Rainbow and High Road are her best works to date for me. Plastic Hearts was amazing. Flopping is not bad. It's stopping that's bad. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

roshogullu

That video though! That is the coolest thing ever! I wish we could get a virtual concert experience like this for Chromatica, where she'd dance across multiple locations for different songs :3

Also, didn't know I needed to see Umbreon bopping it's head to Circles today. :fatcat:

M i K E Y
11 minutes ago, Quartz said:

One thing you can't fault Katy is that she doesn't stop creating. I like half of Witness, Smile was a miss for me. When you 'flopped' that many times, you get to release more honest music. Kesha's Rainbow and High Road are her best works to date for me. Plastic Hearts was amazing. Flopping is not bad. It's stopping that's bad. 

Yes, she’s very passionate about what she does and puts a lot in it. I have huge respect for that

Lumiere
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

one more surprise superstar artist

Sour Candy (Pika Pika remix) is upon us :giveup:

Sneaky Oliver

Well I never expected Pokémon and Lady Gaga to collab somehow but knowing it could actually happen... :nooo:

Please Gaga these are the two things I stan the most in my life 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

March34th
2 hours ago, Quartz said:

this is a really good take. i think a lot of artists are paranoid about being seen as a "flop" so they don't create from within, they pander, which isn't always bad but it can be very obvious sometimes when an artist is doing that

ChavaWM

Ok that was so cool! I love when pokemon who don't get enough love, get shown. So I loved seeing Slugma and Lanturn. And my favorite pokemon of all time is Rapidash and seeing the herd of them was just so awesome!

M i K E Y
21 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well I never expected Pokémon and Lady Gaga to collab somehow but knowing it could actually happen... :nooo:

Limited edition Chromatica Pokèmon cards + Digital album. Ships in 5-10 weeks 

ALGAYDO
7 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Limited edition Chromatica Pokèmon cards + Digital album. Ships in 5-10 months 

Fixed it for you. 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:37 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Same same same same same same :bradley::bradley::bradley::bradley:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Archived