💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Buck Angel talks Gaga's dogs

KNJ

Featured Posts

not him saying it‘s a very safe area and then proceeding to say he thought it was „racecar kids shooting each other cause that happens there“

:laughga:

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Me after another "gaga leaving hotel in rome" thread is closed and i couldnt be able to make a reply 

sad kim kardashian GIF

Same Cardi B Asia GIF Admins 

ssslyboy

Him: It's a very safe neighborhood

Also him: We have a lot of race car kids driving around shooting each other here.  Happens all the time.

:bear:

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

No clue who this person is but I guess he's getting his 15 minutes of fame. 

well i think he usually gets 20-25 minutes. 

i had no clue who he was but the way he talked was really annoying.

13 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Her being in LA wouldn't have changed anything tho. Even with a bodyguard, what can you do when someone is holding you at gun point?

Are you serious? You really think her security isn't ALSO armed, and far more competent at both disarming bad guys AND shooting? 

Her security would have "neutralized" this threat in under 10 seconds. 

elijahfan
4 hours ago, NT78 said:

Are you serious? You really think her security isn't ALSO armed, and far more competent at both disarming bad guys AND shooting? 

That good old American rhetoric of giving guns to everybody :ally:

I doubt Gaga is the one who walks her dogs anyway, so her being in LA or not still doesn't change much.

5 hours ago, NT78 said:

Yeah. Thing is, no one would approach someone with a body guard walking the dogs. You see a solo skinny white boy walking 3 frenchies and that says mug him. 

51 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That good old American rhetoric of giving guns to everybody :ally:

I doubt Gaga is the one who walks her dogs anyway, so her being in LA or not still doesn't change much.

Well, it isn’t give everyone a gun, but when your job is literally to be a body guard of someone who prob gets death threats reasonably often then you prob have a gun regardless of the country lmao

Archived