💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RIAA year-end 2020 revenue report

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PartySick

It's kind of sad to see how much streaming has taken over. I mean, I like discovering new artists and music at a click like anyone else does but I also want to buy physical CDs and it looks like it's getting less and less profitable to do that :bradley:

🖤

TimisaMonster

Whether we like it or not...streaming is the future of music rn...gone are the days of physical CDs being the main sale point...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin
35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's kind of sad to see how much streaming has taken over. I mean, I like discovering new artists and music at a click like anyone else does but I also want to buy physical CDs and it looks like it's getting less and less profitable to do that :bradley:

Cars don't even come with cd players anymore. But I love that vinyl is taking off again. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
12 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Cars don't even come with cd players anymore. But I love that vinyl is taking off again. 

That's depressing :fatcat:

🖤

RAMROD

Streaming take over means more than money, look at these newer songs that have duration less than 3 minutes. This is what all of us will have now. It affects and undercut a lot of how an artist can perform their artistry. And all of those who still cares are not getting the charts cos their song are too long. Unless your fanbase are already established way before.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6vsl8OJ5QeJvUsk7gAmL

Perhaps Gen Alpha will even developed even shorter attention span than Gen Z cos of that. And Gen Z already got it bad.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived