💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga will pay $97,500 medical bills of ‘hero’ Ryan

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Guest SetMeFree
29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Imagine having to pay almost 100K$ because someone shot you in the street!
What a ****ed up system

giphy.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SetMeFree
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Of course she will pay for his bills, but I'm pretty sure this number is made up. 

As a PCT I can attest that it's not a bad, far-off estimation

Rahrahbitchson

Ofc she was going to pay for it, not only because he risk his life for her pets but because she is a generous QUEEN

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

11 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

He’s a dog walker, there’s a chance he might not be able to afford it.

He has a lot of high profile clients so he likely does have insurance, but emergency surgery and the ambulance would have been very expensive still.

But yeah of course Gaga would pay his medical expenses. She did the same when Sonja was sick. People acting like she’s not incredibly generous literally don’t know anything about her but maybe this will shut them up.

3 minutes ago, SetMeFree said:

As a PCT I can attest that it's not a bad, far-off estimation

The reason I think it's fake is not the number itself, but the fact that they have it so early. Wouldn't Ryan get a bill much later?

elijahfan

Wonder what the haters will have to say now.

Also, reading this makes me so glad that I'm living in France... Healthcare shouldn't be a luxury.

Batwings

I'm from the U.S., and I didn't even blink when I saw the amount, and then I opened the thread to see people from other countries freaking out about it. Our healthcare system is so ****ed up here.

But anyway, YASSS QUEEN! 

YourEvilTwin
18 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Wonder what the haters will have to say now.

Also, reading this makes me so glad that I'm living in France... Healthcare shouldn't be a luxury.

They'll probably call her names for only paying 1/5 of what she paid for the dogs. In fact, they already do.

Guest SetMeFree
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

The reason I think it's fake is not the number itself, but the fact that they have it so early. Wouldn't Ryan get a bill much later?

I agree and like I said, I think it's just a good estimate. It's not hard to find out the costs for hospital procedures and services online, since healthcare price transparency became law here in the U.S. 
We know he was only in the ICU for a couple of days or so. The time frame determines a lot of the cost (not that it is anyone's business). 

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

They'll probably call her names for only paying 1/5 of what she paid for the dogs. In fact, they already do.

It doesn't make sense to give her **** for that, I mean the bill is what it is... :triggered:

Anyway, I'll never get why people waste so much energy being mean for literally no reason.

Yes. OBVIOUSLY she’s going to want to contribute financially. As if that was ever even a question.

The notion that a woman, who has spent the vast majority of her time as a famous musician either donating to / arranging / performing at charities/fund raisers/organisations whilst consistently acknowledging and referring to her friends and colleagues as family, would somehow not care or financially not want to contribute to the medical help of her friend being brutally attacked, is so completely baseless an accusation that we honestly should pay zero attention to anyone who made those accusations in the first place.  

TimisaMonster

100K is probably due to the type of care guys...im sure she made sure he was moved to a private suite and got a personal doctor and staff...private healthcare isn't cheap 

It's ridiculous tho especially cuz this was an accident...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

CyanDante

That's almost the winning amount of a season on drag race! :air:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

StarstruckIllusion
56 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Who cares how much it costs. He lived! I’d be happy I was alive! 

This is such an ignorant comment. Now imagine if he was a working class individual making $7.50 an hour, and got a $97k bill for no reason, without Gaga’s help. That would bankrupt someone. 

Unfortunately this is the norm. Don’t weaponize the miracle of his survival to justify a trash system  

Archived