💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madison Beer felt uncomfortable when older men called her hot at 13

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Parents letting kids be in show biz should be illegal. It’s so wrong. Let alone rejection, all the crazy people are out there.  No bueno 

MessyTop
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I know MJ is innocent and that's all that matters :fatcat:

It is high key stressful to both have a history of sexual abuse AND love MJ just for a lot of people to accuse him of doing it though :giveup:

But that's off topic and I swore off debating it a while back :bear: I still defend him though :bear:

I respect your opinion. But to This day, every-time I hear an MJ song I feel so uncomfortable. You are allowed to defend him. But I had abuse when I was younger, his entire persona triggers me, I’m learning to let it go. You can still be a fan, I don’t have to be. And that’s ok! 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I respect your opinion. But to This day, every-time I hear an MJ song I feel so uncomfortable. You are allowed to defend him. But I had abuse when I was younger, his entire persona triggers me, I’m learning to let it go. You can still be a fan, I don’t have to be. And that’s ok! 

I agree :kara:

I got to know him in a different way. I went through some adult situations as a kid and he was the one I looked up to in those times. Barring the fact that I don't believe there's been a single credible accusation against him, I feel like his fans know him as well as we know Gaga and he would never hurt someone else.

🖤

StrawberryBlond

I had no idea she was discovered this far back and how long she's been trying to make it. She's proof that being young and pretty doesn't guarantee you success even in a looks-focused industry. I don't know why any parent would allow their 13 year old to pursue a singing career in the first place, let alone be backstage unsupervised. I honestly think the only reason a child should pursue a celebrity career is in acting because we obviously need children to act in movies as much as adults but that's it. They don't need to be famous for any other reason at that young age. I thought more parents would be aware of the dangers now of putting children into this crazy business. I thought the whole MeToo thing would cause a lot of stage parents to wake up but there's still so many trying to make their kids famous and it's quite disturbing. I know some may just genuinely want to nurture their child's talent but I can't help wondering how much of it is about money.

bryanspears
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I had no idea she was discovered this far back and how long she's been trying to make it. She's proof that being young and pretty doesn't guarantee you success even in a looks-focused industry. I don't know why any parent would allow their 13 year old to pursue a singing career in the first place, let alone be backstage unsupervised. I honestly think the only reason a child should pursue a celebrity career is in acting because we obviously need children to act in movies as much as adults but that's it. They don't need to be famous for any other reason at that young age. I thought more parents would be aware of the dangers now of putting children into this crazy business. I thought the whole MeToo thing would cause a lot of stage parents to wake up but there's still so many trying to make their kids famous and it's quite disturbing. I know some may just genuinely want to nurture their child's talent but I can't help wondering how much of it is about money.

yea she was discovered and dropped her debut Melodies and then it was kind of rocky after that. She talked about her experience with scooter hear

Archived