💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Another disgusting Letterman interview re-surface- Jennifer Aniston

noa234

Featured Posts

Oriane
7 hours ago, SKANK said:

Drew Barrymore got on top of Letterman’s desk, exposed her breasts in his face then kissed him without consent. Swap the genders and you’d call that sexual harassment.  

In this case yes, that's different from simply "lifting up her top" as the user was saying.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:saladga:

While he had his hand on her neck, moving in for what looks to be a vampire hickey, I wish she had stood up abruptly, putting her shoulder under his jaw moving upward at high speed.  What a funny joke that would have been. hahahaha. (sarcasm)

Talking about bad behavior, his last interview with Richard Simmons was horrid.

Leno was a better comedian.

FentyGa
12 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

yeah it's disgusting, and it's 1998, on a talk show. same era as Howard Stern asking Anna Nicole Smith how much she weights, and if she has a vibrator at home and loves ****. Give it a break, find something current to be outraged about

the fact that you think that makes sexual harassment okay...concerning 

Letterman had a reputation for being overly flirtatious with female guests and most of the time the guests reciprocated. It was comedic because really Letterman never had a chance and he was seen as dull, drooling over these beautiful women. 

It doesn't age well, but you have to realise up until 2018 this was totally normal.

I don't see why bringing things up from the past is really constructive.

Meanwhile we've got groups of 20 year old tiktokers gyrating their buldges for 13 year old girls and no one is talking ****.

js4754394o9823
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Use this energy to fight for another humanity issues that is more current and actually still can be changed.

Things like that are still happening, it's never too late to call someone out

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

How about racism against Asians in the Western countries since the Covid-19 happened? Hm? Why none of y'all got so raged about that on social media?

We can do a couple of things at once

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

We can do a couple of things at once

But peeps didn't tho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived