Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Another disgusting Letterman interview re-surface- Jennifer Aniston

noa234

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Creepy as fuuuuuuck :wtf:

Poor Jennifer

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

yeah it's disgusting, and it's 1998, on a talk show. same era as Howard Stern asking Anna Nicole Smith how much she weights, and if she has a vibrator at home and loves ****. Give it a break, find something current to be outraged about

Something is old - move on, find something new

Something new - y'all are oversensitive, people can't do anything anymore, just don't look at it if you have a problem

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

2 hours ago, Oriane said:

I haven't seen these but how is it no different? They're not hurting anyone, meanwhile Jennifer Aniston was sexually harrassed on TV.

Drew Barrymore got on top of Letterman’s desk, exposed her breasts in his face then kissed him without consent. Swap the genders and you’d call that sexual harassment.  

In some ways Letterman was in step with problematic aspects of our culture, and in other ways he was quite progressive.

Thirty years ago Letterman regularly interviewed Quinten Crisp about the struggles of being queer in the 1940’s, and treated him with more dignity then anyone else would have at the time. 

In a few decades you will look back at things you said and did and cringe at how backward and antiquated you were. That isn’t a bad thing. It’s a sign that our culture is moving in a positive direction. 

Judging by how he acts in 2021 Letterman evolved with the times.

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

yeah it's disgusting, and it's 1998, on a talk show. same era as Howard Stern asking Anna Nicole Smith how much she weights, and if she has a vibrator at home and loves ****. Give it a break, find something current to be outraged about

Huh, it's almost as if current problems have roots in the past, meaning that you need to understand the past in order to understand the present. 

Quartz

...isn't this scripted or sumth? Regardless, I got the hibbie jibbies

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

DontDoubtDavid

I mean, this is pretty gross obviously. But aren’t these things coordinated beforehand? If she was in on it too then I guess it’s okay. But if she wasn’t, shame on him.

Concertaholic

I’ve always disliked him, even as a kid I gravitated to Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel cause I could tell something was off about him and the way he treated his guests..

elijahfan

I mean yay, I'm not sure what this is adding to the whole Letterman discussion.... History is full of awful stuff to be shocked about, let's focus on today - even tho we've come a long way, humanity is far from being squeaky clean and a model of decency atm.

PeachJug
4 hours ago, SKANK said:

Drew Barrymore got on top of Letterman’s desk, exposed her breasts in his face then kissed him without consent. Swap the genders and you’d call that sexual harassment.  

In some ways Letterman was in step with problematic aspects of our culture, and in other ways he was quite progressive.

Thirty years ago Letterman regularly interviewed Quinten Crisp about the struggles of being queer in the 1940’s, and treated him with more dignity then anyone else would have at the time. 

In a few decades you will look back at things you said and did and cringe at how backward and antiquated you were. That isn’t a bad thing. It’s a sign that our culture is moving in a positive direction. 

Judging by how he acts in 2021 Letterman evolved with the times.

well said 

gumzy3000

I don’t agree with what he did but damn, some people have a lot of time to go back in dig stuff. 

trolly troll troll

RAMROD

How many time y'all gonna dig something that already happened to be raged about? 

Especially when the man himself were already changing his way and way more apologetic these days.  Not like he is still abusing people now on the daily or something.

Use this energy to fight for another humanity issues that is more current and actually still can be changed. How about racism against Asians in the Western countries since the Covid-19 happened? Hm? Why none of y'all got so raged about that on social media?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived