💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I stood up for Gaga on FB and I am shook?

OhHenny2020

Did I defend Gaga respectfully?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Well

• Yes Henny
    • No Jenny

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

My small town/city in the prairies of Canada, posted a story about Gaga’s dogs being recovered.... I usually never post on publicly displayed posts because I’m usually a really shy person, so, the question remains, was I successful?

2260503-A-2-F21-4-F80-A35-D-1996-B6-BE84

The Original Gaga Haters will never stop hating even if you show proof to them... is like a disease :bear:

Hottie Detector

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The Original Gaga Haters will never stop hating even if you show proof to them... is like a disease :bear:

Sounds familiar *cough* Corona deniers *cough* :vegas: 

OT: Chad seemed to have left the chat :hor: . Or he used his brain as you suggested and he imploded bc of the sudden power, which his body couldn't handle :poot: 

Ew, David!

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Sounds familiar *cough* Corona deniers *cough* :vegas: 

OT: Chad seemed to have left the chat :hor: . Or he used his brain as you suggested and he imploded bc of the sudden power, which his body couldn't handle :poot: 

No idea who Chad is, but I’m here for it :ally:

Runway

OGHism is a mental illness and there is no known cure for it. Causes may include Gaga stomping too hard on their faves (who can go from Madonna, Katy Perry or Donald Trump)

OhHenny2020
2 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Y’all gotta stop wasting your time on Facebook and news stories who attract these people. 

Lmao. I don’t waste my time on this at all. It’s not that serious. Was just supposed to be a cute clap back. Luv yah sis

nodandsmile
6 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Y’all gotta stop wasting your time on Facebook and news stories who attract these people. 

some people just ain't worth the time or the energy...

especially when you stan somebody as divisive as Gaga, you'll just exhaust yourself!

OhHenny2020
2 minutes ago, Dennnis said:

Insulting strangers because you’re a stan is cringe, you could have said that in a more adult way 

See, me being shy and mostly conservative, I actually don’t give a f*ck! I questioned someone’s intelligence because they made claims based off of hearsay.

You sound like a a dump supporter

trump floating GIF

Archived