💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga master Patrizia Gucci's accent?

Will Gaga master Patrizia's accent?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga master Patrizia's accent?

• Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Possibly
    • Not sure, and kinda worried
    • Nope :((((

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But will they speak English with an Italian accent the entire time?

I hope not, but probably considering nne of the actors are italians, to me it doesnt matter but it would be amazing if they spoke italian

YourWhiskyMouth

Listen at the beginning and end of the interview. I’m not Italian but I think she sounds pretty good and has definitely been training since.

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But will they speak English with an Italian accent the entire time?

No. They will speak Italian with an English accent.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Well, accents are tricky, but I think if anyone has a shot at doing it well it's Gaga. Surely she'll have a coach, she's the type to take it very seriously, and she has a good ear, so I'm hopeful

Decodekid

She’s been doing a bunch of accents throughout her career, specially during the born this way era, she was making up accents every day :huntyga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

thierryrreiht

She practiced for months for the Sound of Music performance. Knowing how dedicated she is, she probably started training last Fall. Dialect and vocal coaches exist for a reason, especially in the film industry

Esteban

I think they'll speak with their normal voices ? Didn't they ? I fear it sounds ridiculous if they speak english with a fake italian accent

they will be speaking in english with no italian accent - it is a known thing and roots in the theory of making movies, no good director would allow to butcher their project like that - but they will be trying to sound posh, rich and classy in their very own way of speaking

jacs vs looser
14 minutes ago, Esteban said:

I think they'll speak with their normal voices ? Didn't they ? I fear it sounds ridiculous if they speak english with an fake italian accent

Same. I feel they're all most likely going to speak with their normal accents. 

Archived